Thanos(with the heart) vs The Great Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
The Great Beast is The Presence's dark equal.

The Flash
Thanos.

supremthor
I think The Great Beast will win because A)Thanos with the heart is not more powerful as most would think

supremthor
The Great Beast is The Presence's dark equal.so he could creat & destroy The multivers without much thought.

Linkalicious
Thanos with the heart of the Universe wasn't just able to do ANYTHING he wanted....he became a part of everything in the universe. Animate or inanimate.

Evangel94
What evidence is there to suggest otherwise?

supremthor
The Big Bang. The universe is created, formed of vapor and forged with fire. Great energies are born and just as quickly dies as that which was formless struggles to find a form, and that which is without reason seeks purpose. Out of this is born that which is eternal, that which is all and beyond all... The Source. This point in time is often referred to as the "First World".
Using his special time-bending device Krona gazes unto the beginning of the universe and ends up unleashing the Anti-Matter Universe.
At the moment of creation the entity known as The Voice, as well as the two eternal forces known as Order and Chaos also come into existence. Some evidence even indicate that the Source and the Voice are but two aspects of the same. Shortly after the creation of the universe, when the Voice first opens its mouth it creates the Word. Before it is ever spoken aloud, the word was traced by the hand of the Endless known as Destiny on the first pages of his book.
The time-travelling Spectre finally succeeds in defeating Shathan. Showcase #61 (March 1966), "Beyond the Sinister Barrier"
The next three of the Endless to come into existence are Death, Dream, and Destruction. It is known that Destruction, the youngest of the three, come into being as the first sentient beings emerges in the universe.
Entities known as the Aurakles also come into being at this time.
At some undisclosed point early in the creation of the universe, however after the first four of the Endless, the Archangels known as Lucifer, Uriel, Raphael, Michael, Saraquael, Gabriel, and Ragual come into existence. Early on one-third of the angels of Heaven, led by Lucifer, rebel against their master and are banished to the metaphysical realm that will one day become known as Hell.

JuggernautFan
this helps your arguement how???

i was under the impression that thanos with THOTU was the -SUPREME- being in all of reality (marvel comics). he even overcame LT whom watches over all realities of marvel comics. this isnt the big bang of 1 reality... this is all realities...

Evangel94
roll eyes (sarcastic) This isn't an arguement nor is it evidence.

supremthor
THAT SHUT ME UP

leonheartmm
this is a hard one to decide, well i suppose that the dark beeing is only half the energy of the dc universe, the other half is the presesnce, while
thanos with{thotu} is supposed to posess the complete powers of the marvel multiverse, but the multiverse does not extend to the beyond realm, and i doubt that thanos was nearly as powerful as the true THE ONE ABOVE ALL. anyway, hard as i said.

u know what, F it, i like the dark beast better so ill go with him/her.
lol

C1nd3r
Any pics of the great beast?

Wynndar
the problem is trying to compare to incompatable concepts like a omnipotent bein in dc (one single universe) vs THOTU omnipotent over the multiverse.

supremthor
All I really no about the great best is that the Great Beast is The Presence's dark equal.And the The Presence's is many times more powerful then then LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR & Archangel Michael.

LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR=POWERS AND WEAPONS

Lucifer is omnipotent, he can create his own universes on a whim, create life and create entire concepts like 'Time' from scratch.

His power is incalculable. He stood on ground zero of the demiurgic explosion, the explosion that could wipe out a multiverse, and didn't even get a tan.

The only thing he cannot do is create his own multiverse alone, he needs his brother Michael to do that.

Only his brother Michael is his equal in power, and only God is superior to both of them.

But the power Lucifer likes to use most is his brain, his devious bastardness allow him to defeat gods even when he is mortal and powerless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.