Official Cable Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Here is where u can talk about all things Cable...

btw, i have a question for all u Cable fans out there: will he die soon, because of the events in Cable/Deadpool issue 10?

fruits
omg, cable is sooo badass. he rocks. im sry, i have not read cable/deadpool #10 so im not sure. im kinda an expert on cable from his x-force days and stuff like that. not this new stuff. sry. but cable is da bomdiggity

Shadow_King
i know cable is such a badass taking no shit from anyone.... cyclops kids are more bad ass then him..... i wonder where his son got the attitude from

Nathaniel Grey
They signed on Cable & Deadpool for a second year so I doubt he'll be dying in the comics any time soon. But he's dealt without his powers for so long that this set back doesn't mean squat. It just means he'll be back to toting big ass guns and shooting first and taking names LATER. As it SHOULD be. Cable beat STRYFE without his powers. He beat APOCALYPSE without them and he beat X-Man.. Cable will be fine.

Shadow_King
cool cable sig....

fruits
stryfe's better. but i gotta admit, cable is pretty crazy.

Shadow_King
no way cable is way better.

fruits
i could argue about this all day, but this is a thread about cable, so i won't.

Nathaniel Grey
Stryfe and Cable could have been so much more if the correct writers had given them decent roles. Unfortunately Stryfe has been used and reused improperly. Same goes for Cable. I'm a fan of them both -- Hmm. Maybe I should make a Stryfe signature.

RoguePw25
Okay, I always get confused with Cable, let me see if I got this right. Stryfe is the clone that Sinister created, correct?

And X-man, Nate Grey is a different person right? The two met before didn't they?

eleveninches
Cable shouldnt have lost his powers. It would have been good to see him going around the universe with god-like powers, kicking alien butt

eleveninches
He lost most of his telekinestic powers, but seemed to still have a lot of telepathy in cable/deadpool 11-12.
Also, he seemed to still have powers in X-force. Was the recent X-force sstory line set before or after cable's lobotomy, as he was transported far away at the end

HarmoNiC FLo
the two storylines aren't connected

eleveninches
so which one happenned first?

nathan summers
the events of cable & deadpool, where cable loses a greater portion of his powers, supposedly happened first. then much later comes the events of liefeld's crappy x-force mini-series. man, i hope nathan or nate show up in x-men legends 2.

The Cajun725
Originally posted by Nathaniel Grey
They signed on Cable & Deadpool for a second year so I doubt he'll be dying in the comics any time soon. But he's dealt without his powers for so long that this set back doesn't mean squat. It just means he'll be back to toting big ass guns and shooting first and taking names LATER. As it SHOULD be. Cable beat STRYFE without his powers. He beat APOCALYPSE without them and he beat X-Man.. Cable will be fine.
he had help when he fought apocalypse both times

Jury
Nathan... good ol' days. gambit2

munkiesarus
The only thing I like about Cable is his mother..Maddie..

Otherwise all the Summers offspring bother me terribly.

nathan summers
Yes, when he fought Apocalypse in The Adventures of Cyclops & Phoenix he had help from Redd and Slym. But he was a child at that time and hardly had any control over his powers or experience. Later when he faced Sabah Nur he hardly had any aid. Jean was merely there to get Cyclops.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.