have you ever been in love?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

.:Space Opera:.
...so have you, tell me about it.

i am curently in love, and ive been dating her for a year. sigh, i love those italian girls...

sniper
yup, 2 years.

Lianslo
*wishes she were in love*

Beyond Image
i just voted. lord knows as me and her.

whats the longest relationship anyone here has had?

*SpunkiE*
Lol, 2 weeks...i cant really commit. Then again i'm only 14...smile

just wait till you're 24!.... then it gets worse!

*SpunkiE*
lol, tell us about ur italian lover... wink

Lianslo
my longest relationship so far was 3 months....

Jackie Malfoy
I am still in love.I have a boyfriend that been dating me since fifth grade.And no one can ever take his place!JM

Napalm
Yeah mrs Hand

Clovie
i love my hands. they are sexy no expression

Teen Titan#1FAN
About 2 Months love

pr1983
am still in love...

Silver Stardust
Am right now....

*sighs happily*

Nazgulinthedark
you need more options. no expression yes, ive been in love, but am not surrently, and ive not been in love more than once. i also dont love my hand or my computer. and i cant ceck the other options because they all pretty much mean "no".

Ock
Yes and both times it sucks sad

Napalm
Mrs hand has been my love scence I was like 9

Drifter101
oh yea ive been in love.....was in almost all my classes sat next to me, so beautiful, name was grace, she was italian, but now i dont see her much...no classes

big gay kirk
I've been in love four times... and I'm still in love with all four... I never see any of them anymore... I know that when I fall in love, the relationship is doomed....

Ronny
am i gonna get a (online)big brother in law eek!

chelsea17
My longest relationship so far has been 8 months

My relationship on here will be 2 months on January 9th.

"lol, tell us about ur italian lover... "

shes beautiful lol. but ya know those italian girls... theyve got boiling blood, sometimes need to be put in their place sometimes lol

PANDA2078
yes....*sigh*

DreamingWarrior
I was in love with a girl,
she was my whole world,
then she told me it was sympathy.
I so much wanted to die,
I so wanted to cry,
To lay down and go out easily,
But worth naught she was,
I say this because,
Much more than her are out there.
I look only for one lady,
To heal this heart malady,
And I will find her I swear.

chelsea17
I'm in lovewink

DreamingWarrior
"love " or the concept of love is so often confused, and is depressingly abused. I have loved, and hope to never love again if it is not the final love. A broken heart is worse than when i broke my left arm totally in half, then tried to pick it up off the ground. that pain i would rather repeat for eternity than to love and lose again.

Ronny
im so love sick right now embarrasment

Nienna
Me too messed

I used to love someone on here....I still do, but now just as a really good friend happy

Ronny
i have so many good friends on here

only afew outside of kmc though *sigh*

SnakeEyes
I have no friends on KMC... sad

nitro-swicked
im in love i wish i could have bin since i was little check under sig chel babe i love u and this is 4 u!!!!

chelsea17
haha omg mike...i love you too

sim0921
yes, and its generally bullsh*t. It made me sick like hell :s. It turns your world upside down.

DreamingWarrior
Mostly. I have searched( yes, SEARCHED) for the right one since i was 13. that is 9 years of my life i feel i wasted. not on not gettin some or all that mess, but simply because searching for love never gets you anywhere. it will find YOU. Now I just await the day ill meet here, know her, greet her, and show her. I am a man. Not any man, a gentle and decent man. I can hardly wait to find the One for me. I pray you all out there are finding yours. smokin'

sim0921
i currently love my dog, and i think he loves me love cry stick out tongue

At least he's not being an a$$hole stick out tongue
laughing out loud

yeah, im in love right now... love

DuronKiller
that feeling is soo sad sad may not think about it, else it gets worse no

*hugs* Lianslo

Tela
yes, one and it left me with one thing to say

LOVE EATS SHIT!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.