First Time Driving

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

angelsflame265
Well i've driven 2 times sense starting drivers training. . .and I was wondering if anybody has any funny storys about there first time on the road (or parking lot)

Clovie
bag i left(like stop holding) driving wheel embarrasment

Bardock42
In germany we drive with gear and you know what can and does happen then? Well exactly this happened about every 5 minutess when I started.

angelsflame265
what?

Bardock42
Oh yeah something else but I practiced for three month already then it was embarassing I drove on to an Autobahn and instead of changing to 4th gear I changesd to the 2 which is quite bad since your car loses a lot of speed then. Very dangerous and embarassing.

Bardock42
oh it stops working I don't know the term maybe someone can explain it you have to let the gear come slowly or the engine dies and it does that alot

angelsflame265
ok i won't lol

Beyond Image
i was fourteen and driving with my mom. i drove the around the neighborhood, and kept going over the invisible line at a stop sign. also i remember having my foot gently on the brakes the whole time. man, i didn't want to crash. got through it with flying colors, only to wreck the vehicle about three years later.

Jackie Malfoy
I can't drive yet but my dad said I should not start until I am eighteen.He fears me in the driving seat.I am going to try for my premit at sixteen through!JM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.