ferby

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Londonboy7
Does anyone still have a working Ferby

eggmayo
You mean Furby right?
Not a cheapo Japanese knock-off

Londonboy7
Right

Napalm
Ferbys are the tool of the devil!

Clovie
never had any

CherryPie
they are possesed I had one on my computer desk right and I always kept his eyes closed because he seemed to follow you around the room with those big eyes

and I woke up the next day and his eyes were OPEN

Fetcharada
I've never had one. those things are scary.

hayden's minx
I have! It's ace.
I want a gizmo one though, that would be special...

Demarthl
agwaaah! no expression

furryman
FURBY!

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar7418_17.gif

Anna85
I've got one!!!!!
love
lol!!

Jackie Malfoy
Yea mined is dead.But its scary eyes stare at me from the closet it is pretty frighten!JM

LanİeWindu™
My friend had one, we got annoyed with it and kinda hit it with a hammer.

Raven Guardia
I had a Furby. I loved him to so much...but one day I dropped him by accident and he stopped working cry

Nazgulinthedark
i had one. it was green. i brought it to my aunt's house one time and she fell in love with it. then i gave it to her. now its at where she works erm

theReject
My mother has a statue of Jesus in our living room, and not only does its eyes follow you, but the Jesus statue's whole face follows you around the room! eek! Talk about creepy....especially if you're doing something wrong...but..you know...I don't ever do anything wrong...

SlipknoT
When ok was kid I thought they were Russian spys

TheFilmProphet
Murderer!

stick out tongue

SlipknoT
Furbies have feeling too......

TheFilmProphet
laughing out loud

Raven Guardia
laughing laughing out loud laughing

MornGlory
I never had a Furby cry

O wait I have an ET and Yoda Furby - they are so annoying

Raven Guardia
awww, you never had a real furby cry

MornGlory
well no not a "real" furby cry am I missing something?

Raven Guardia
not the yoda kind and ET kind but the normal looking kind.

STYX Chick
no expression Furbies suck... erm They annoy the hell out of me...My Dad got me one, for Christmas, one year, and payed like... $70.00 for it laughing out loud I think I threw it away, or something? Mine smelled bad, also...So....I put perfume on it laughing out loud

Doesn't matter since my Dad's a jackass laughing out loud

TheFilmProphet
You should be happy you even have a dad.

silver_tears
I still have one, I thought the eyes were following me when I went to bed one night, so I turned it toward a wall in my closet, they give me the heebie jeebies now messed

TheFilmProphet
I still don't understand why so many people are scared of those things. laughing out loud

STYX Chick
I am happy I have a Dad, but...Mine's a jackass confused

MornGlory
I hate my Dad too...

TheFilmProphet
Well you should appreciate them while they are alive no matter what they are, because when they are gone you will regret ever hating them.

Imperial_Samura
I think I have one... I won it in a packet of Corn Flakes (seriously), and by the gods it was annoying. Ended up in a box in the back of the wardrobe. Far as I know its still there.

eggmayo
I think everyone hates their parents, I know I do.

Jackie Malfoy
I hate my stepfather and mom but I do not hate my dad.JM

SlipknoT
I hate my dad and mom.

TheFilmProphet
The reason I told you guys about not hating your dad (or mother) is because I lost my father when I was 11 and there is nothing worse than going thru the holidays without a dad to share them with. Which is why I think you guys should give your parents more credit than your giving them because when they are gone you will wish you had or had not done alot of things.

SlipknoT
I havent seen my dad in 4 years, so yes I do know what its like

TheFilmProphet
Well thats something different altogether,

What I said was targeted more at the people who live with their parents and or see them very often.

sim0921
Yea, i had one. Its dead now, in a closet.
BTW, why would you hate your parents?

Filth
Furbys scare me, so i never had one my friend did and im sure it said "i will kill you" onec or at least thats what it sounded like....

SlipknoT
I never really saw the appeal of them

Filth
Nor me they were stupid, i did not even understand what they were suppost to do, can anyone tell me what they did?

SlipknoT
I think they said stuff like "I love you" "you smell ok", and then lit up and moved around.

sim0921
Yes, well, at the time they just appeared, they were the latest sh!t; and looked extremely cool.

Filth
My friend must of had a defective one, i will swere it said "i will kill you"

SlipknoT
My friend told me his brothers said down with government

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.