Horror DVDz for Christmas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zilverz
Anyone getting anything interesting? Here are a list of some that I just picked out at BestBuy.

Dead and Buried $10
Martin $10
Shaun of the Dead $20
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 $10

hope everyone gets some neat stuff ... lets hear it!!

Cinemaddiction
None, really, going to get "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" with my BB giftcard(s) the following Tuesday.

tabby999
dunno if it falls under "horror" per say, but i'm getting Misery soon

dean7879
Dead & buried thumb up great film

dean7879
id say its horror definetly smile

dean7879
im gettin the hellraiser collection and the friday the 13th collection

SlipknoT
The Friday the 13th box set

Darth_Big_Boy
I'll probably grab the Friday the 13th set too with gift cards ( then I can sell my stripped down collection. )O

MildPossession
If it's in the sales I am going to get Nightmare on Elm Street 1-7 collection on dvd, get rid of all the videos then.

Resident Evil: Apocalypse

Zilverz
you guys will be happy with your F13th box set ... i was most pleased.... you dont have to flip the disc over ... they stripped all the extras and put them on the last DVD .... so they wouldnt have to downsample the video quality... they all are Widescreen and 5.1

slayer
I got thwe Friday the 13th Boxset Imported from Amazon and i'll probably get some more after i gwet money from the family.

Merry Xmas Guys!!!big grin

Wolfie
I'll be getting Shaun of the Dead and Hellraiser II at least.

BlackC@t
I'll be getting:

The Return of the Living Dead
Return of the Living Dead 3 (got this for free off Amazon!)
Return of the Living Dead 3 - FULL UNCUT VERSION

Whoever said they were getting ANOES 1-7 boxed set make sure you get the boxed set with the exra disc, loaded with worth-while special features! eek!

MildPossession
The one that is out here in R2 doesn't have a bonus disc sad I will look out for it. Thanks for telling me about the bonus disc.

I am also thinking of the F13 set if in the sales, for the reason of replacing all the videos, haven't got the first one on video though.

Videos take up so much room.

Gradually replacing the ones I like with dvds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.