Deadpool / Batman vs Spidey / Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ayjay
this fight just came to me.....i like all these chractaers.....i think i would go for spidey/wovlerine....but im reaaly not sure....it'll be kool fight though....your thoughts?

FujiFuu
Spiderman and wolverine would win pretty quickly also in my opinion

Fieldy69
dead pool and batman would win
batmans gadgets are too much for spidy and dead pool vs wolverine is an awesome fight but deadpools regeneration is far better

ayjay
but wolverine has a great fighting skill and spiderman is ultra maneuvarable so it would be hard for batz to tag him.....deadpool's healing maybe be faster than wolverine's but wolverine may be a more ruthless fighter....

crazyspinz
umm this just in DEADPOOL CANT BE KILLED

he regenerated his whole body from just a hand, he can re grow his head in like 5 min, guys like deadpool cant be beaten buy someone who is equil in physical strength and speed to them

ayjay
but didnt DP lose his ability to regrow limbs and stuff?

crazyspinz
i dunna

muffin man
bat man and deadpool cause
spidey and logan get on like a house on fire
how about wolverine and deadpool vs. spider-man and bat man instead
cause they'll work together

ayjay
but u see....that would be unfair i think...cos both wolverine and deadpool would have the super healing factor....i think that would make the fight unfair....this way...i think the teams are more balanced in terms of skill strength etc....

Havoc470
wont be long till deadpool just kills batman anyway

deadpool would be the one carrying the team, bats would be the first to go down IMO....but spiderman and wolvie teaming up is one strong force...i give this one to spidey and wolvie, but deadpool would definitely give them a hard fight and he's a cool character

as for batman.....he'd really just be the guy on the sidelines in this fight.....you should switch him with someone else

ayjay
who should i switch bats for?....n e one got ideas?....i like my wovly/spidey team up...but yeeh...iono...who would go well with deadpool?

Havoc470
thats my point, batman is a cool character and i've grown to like his comics more and more, but i think he's a little out-classed here

as for who could go with deadpool........hmmmm, im stumped lol

Fieldy69
deathstroke

SnakeEyes
noob

Fieldy69
lol noob? wtf are u talkin about boy

ayjay
who's noob?..is he from MK? i dun like MK.....any marvel/dc characters dat would go good with deadpool?

lightaxe
noob= n00b= newb= stupid ^_^

ayjay
watha?....watha hell does noob have to do with ne thing......n e wayz...if no one can figure out a better person dan batz...it'll stay as batz....so...here we go again...batman/deadpool vs wolverine spider-man...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.