Fight Stories....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Tell us your fights.... c'mon everyone has had atleast one!... Well I g2g so I'll answer l8r.

Michael Myers 1
OOooOO i got tons of fights and i lost to most of them cuz ir un my mouth to bigger kids except this one time this huge ass kid runs after me so i run and he trips on something so i jump on him and beat his face in then i kick him and run again it was funny i got lucky and one time i was fighting a kitten and it beat the shit outta my hand ig ot scars sad

leatherface12
I got in a fight against a black dude because he was a friggin racist and kept calling me whitey. And then he started talking about my mom and so I got so pissed off at his ass that I tackled him and because I play football I know how to drive the air out of you. So while he was layin on the floor holding his stomache I kept kicking him in his face and made him get a bloody nose and a busted lip.

Michael Myers 1
rock

Dregh
Well, I had this fight with a guy older than me, he was punching me and a friend pushed him away then I tried to punch him but I failed, then again, then again, and then I tried one last time, I fell to the floor but then I got up and punched him in the eye and he had to look for some ice.

leatherface12
Oh and the guy I fought was my same age so thats why he didnt beat me up.

OBloommyday
2 weeks ago 3 girls got into a figth in my school. one of them was defending her friend and so they double team the other girl. A teacher and my friend stop them. both girls got suspended for fightin in the yard. But I was like if that was my friend geting jump!! i would be right there to back her up!!!!

i dont let anybody messed with my friends!!!! EVER! mad

Michael Myers 1
i was gonna fight with this kid that was bigger than me so i grabbed my bike lock and chain and i wrapped it around my nuckles and he said "hats not fair, you pu$$y" so i said "yea right you big ass ape your 5 times my size" so he left i was crying

dragonpisces272
rock you go OBloommyday

LeAtHerRFace
Nice stories... I recently got in a fight a couple weeks ago. With a senior, (im a junior). This guy is f*ucking tick. With tatoos all over the place.

Anyway... this guy comes up to me and says "eh f*ucka whats up b*itch, wanna scrap?"(that guy was probably on drugs.) Anyway, his frens and my frens are in back of us. He cracks me right in the face. OMG that punch was so pussy. Anyway, I got pissed and cracked him in the face like twice. He fell to the ground, his face all red. When he tried to get up I grabbed his neck and started to pound the Sh*it out of his face. By the end of the fight, I left without a scratch. And the guy came back the next day... 1 black eye and 6 other bruised marks on his cheeks and forehead. Then came up to me and said "oh, sorry... fo acting like one dick".

OBloommyday
thank you! big grin

LeAtHerRFace
YOU GO BLOOM

leatherface12
Good job leatherface. Nobody that I beat up came to me and apologized.

Michael Myers 1
your my hero leather

LeAtHerRFace
O jee.. thx

LeAtHerRFace
When I was younger I got into tons of fights.

leatherface12
Hey leatherface hit him again just to make sure he got your message. laughing j/k

LeAtHerRFace
LoL.....

SumWatTwisted
I'm always getting into fights.

Michael Myers 1
:O

dragonpisces272
I got into many fights in kindergarten laughing

amlap
one time i got into a fight with this kid who stole my seat at the middle school dance. it was hilarious because i drove on the ****er and he flew on to the table where the drinks and food were and i jsut started to pound on the mother ****er til his friends came up from behind me and pretty much beat the shit out of me. after myself and the shithole who stole my seat were cool and calm the parents of all the kids gave us the most wrecked look ever. it was a classic moment for my school.

p.s. i have never been in a fight stick out tongue

LeAtHerRFace
Well... I'll tell you another one....
In 8th grade I got into a fight with this Japanese dude....

So... its started off in the Cafe. Im hangn out with my frens, and we were teasing that guy. So he comes over and throws my plate over. I told him "once we get outside im gonna kick you ass". So we got outside and he was like "nah, no need fight" Anyway, my frens pushed him and said "fagget why dont you fight?" So, that boy started to push me. He put me in a headlock. So I easily picked his legs up and slammed him right down on the concrete(I picked him up like 3ft off the ground). Then I jumped on him and cracked him several times in the mouth. And, yea that was pretty much it.

leatherface12
lol. You jumped a japanese dude.

LeAtHerRFace
Haha. I was a punk before.

leatherface12
Were you and your freinds like a gang?

LeAtHerRFace
I had a gang in Elementary. But in 8th grade nah, just trouble makers. LoL.

LeAtHerRFace
Well if you want to call it a gang sure.

Michael Myers 1
i make alot of trouble and i still do i almost got the cops in class......dumb reason tho long story

leatherface12
Ok. I also have freinds that make fun of people and start things up so I try to act like them but Im not going to beat someone up for no reason but if they try to hit me first then me and my freinds are gonna kick their ass.

Michael Myers 1
theres this kid lol and if u flick his ear he cries and if u tell him something hell beleiev u and i told him i had a gun in my backpack and he started screaming lol and theres this one girl if you say "Chily" she starts to flinch bd so me and my friend were singing the chilies song when she went by it was funny homei

LeAtHerRFace
laughing out loud

Michael Myers 1
i love it its so funny and she like puts her hand on her ass and her finger in her ear and runs its the funniest thing lol and its cold now so i got next to her and say its chilly huh

leatherface12
I remember one time in music class I made this little munchcin get mad so he pushed me like 2 mm so then I pushed him and he flew back like 4 feet. I was laughing my ass off when I saw him fly back. laughing

LeAtHerRFace
LoL this fat boy named Anthony did the same thing. He pushed me like 2mm and I pushed him like 8ft. Then he ran away....

leatherface12
laughing It is hilarious when someone that thinks they are all bad gets shown that they aint nothing.

LeAtHerRFace
Exactly.

LeAtHerRFace
Not'ta brag, but I neva lost a fight. But, I had some mean fights that was taped by my friends and edited with music.

leatherface12
But I admit there are some times I got my ass kicked to. But most of them were by older people.

Michael Myers 1
shut up leatherface

leatherface12
Which one?

Michael Myers 1
you know who

leatherface12
Well since you didnt put a 12 I guess the other one.

LeAtHerRFace
No... his refering ta you.

leatherface12
cry What did I do wrong?

LeAtHerRFace
LoL.

leatherface12
big grin

Michael Myers 1
LOL i was joking iw anted to see which 1 of u took it seriously and which one thought i was talking aout...i was joking jeez

leatherface12
Ok then Im sorry to. God I fall for to freakin many of those tricks. Ok Im sorry once again mm1. Im gonna stop getting mad at people when they say something like that. laughing

Michael Myers 1
loL oo this double leatherface name is gonna be fun hehe

LeAtHerRFace
What if their serious?...

leatherface12
Well seeing as he is my clone it wont be a problem. laughing j/k

Michael Myers 1
well im i wont fight with u 2 so trust me big grin

LeAtHerRFace
stfu lf12. Im NOT serious

LeAtHerRFace
Well maybe I am..

VENOMfan
there was this duchebag who really wanted to fight me, but the little bastard didnt have the balls to start it. anyhow me and my buddie are in english and he grabs my hat, this fruitcake jump's up in my way so i ***** slap the TASTE right out of this dudes mouth((watch pootie tang, or Dave Chappel for a refernce of the awsomeness of this move)) in front of every body and he started crying all"is my face bleeding" I didnt even hit him that hard. but it was great becuase he was the one who was trying to be all badass, then got put in his place

leatherface12
Ok leatherface if you are the real leatherface and not the clone then whats the brand name of leatherfaces chainsaw?

LeAtHerRFace
Oh, wazzup Ven, nice story... lol

LeAtHerRFace
it doesnt matter.... biotch

LeAtHerRFace
I aint a damn freak of leather face.

VENOMfan
it was the most deserving ass whooping ever on the western border

Michael Myers 1
mike woops both leatherfaces so shut up u girls smile

leatherface12
Well then biotch it is well I dont even freakin know. So take day ya bastard. laughing But seriously Im just joking so dont get all pissed off.

leatherface12
I was talking to leatherface not you mm1.

Michael Myers 1
better not be boxing

LeAtHerRFace
I dont give a rip about Leatherface nor Michael Myers.

leatherface12
I said I was just joking like you were.

LeAtHerRFace
leatherface12 vs MichaelMyers1... ROUND 1..... SCRAP!!

Michael Myers 1
*runs away and scream*

leatherface12
Nah I dont wanna fight mm1. We are cool with each other.

Michael Myers 1
i love u

LeAtHerRFace
You take life so seriously.

leatherface12
I hope that was freind wise mm1. Not the other way.

Michael Myers 1
sad

KidRock
lol isnt it funny every fight story someone says in here consists of THEM wining and beating the shit outa the other person...heh never knew we had so many fighters on this board wink

YEA I GOT IN A FIGHT ONCE THIS KID PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE SO I HIT HIM BACK AND BROKE HIS JAW!!! I WON THE FIGHT!

LeAtHerRFace
laughing out loud

leatherface12
Good job kid rock. It takes a long time to rcover a broken jaw. big grin

leatherface12
And wat u sad about mm1?

LeAtHerRFace
You must really be Kid Rock. stick out tongue

Michael Myers 1
chigga what

LeAtHerRFace
wtf

leatherface12
What the f**k?

LeAtHerRFace
Anymore fight stories?

leatherface12
I cant think of any right now.

Michael Myers 1
o yea me and this gay guy chat fighted it was funny but i got banned for posting it but it was funny to me

leatherface12
I know I saw it. The gay guy said that he liked his grampa. laughing

Michael Myers 1
l0l

§pearhead
I've got in many helmet boxing matches, but the most memerable one was the two punch KO where the guy lost in a mere two punches...I've been told I have a strong right hook smile

LeAtHerRFace
Spearhead thumb up

LeAtHerRFace
Wheres D, he should be in this damn thread.

klipso
i have 2 fight sories

(1) first day of elementery school i cant remember how it started i just remember i ended up wining after i punched him in the face twice.

(2) i would have won this fight if he didnt have 2 other guys holding me up to the wall, that *** needed 2 other people to help him get me

LeAtHerRFace
Those "pussies"

VENOMfan
well not to gloat but I wasnt using sarcasm or boasting, hulkster was in the room, and would testifey. but it is getting a little carried away and I dont wanna sound all insecure like one of those mid-life crises 40 year old guys who pics fight's with the intercome at Arbys

beastnpyro
had one wif me best mate back in high school. he wasnt me best mate back then til we had that fight. newayz we dint get to hit each others faces cuz im taller and hes way shorter than me so we juz concentrated on hittin each others bodies til i grabbed his head and banged it on the c.r. wall.. then sum guys pulled us apart. and thats the only fight ive ever been into.. most fights i encounter now are juz verbal and baggin...

iluvpippin
ok this one i wasnt in, but my friend told me about it (from her bro) anyways. my school is like 5 mins train from the city so everyone who catches the train home (80% of the people) go into the city after skool. anyways, there was a HUUUUGE fight on and everyone from out school was watching and ppl not from our school, all the shops were deserted and everything! anyway, this guy suddenly full yells MACCAS and runs towards mcdonalds because theres noone in the line. anyway. my friends english, so her accent might've made it funnier, but i found it halerious.

LeAtHerRFace
laughing

Crash Overload
This week, China, in a hotel, almost all the guys bought Katanas.... so we started fighting... WITH the casing.... no damage, it was just cool.

Oh and by the way, not only guys a sword krazy, almost all the girls bought Dagers and short swords....

LeAtHerRFace
lol

total metalhead
erm school fights sucked. it was always the same thing: me getting my ass kicked by a jock.

LeAtHerRFace
Bring your frens and mob his @$$

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.