EVANGEL94's SCAN OF THE DAY: Odin vs Thanos [Mighty Slugfest in Honor of Christmas]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evangel94
Thanos needs alot more respect on this board. People rate that naked surfboard riding pacifist Silver Surfer higher. Take notice the Silver Surfer gets knocked out with one blow from odin!

This battle is all about Odin vs Thanos. These scans show how durable thanos really is.

Evangel94
Next Scan

Evangel94
One blast knocks out surfer. The Herald of Galactus is no match for the might of Odin.

Evangel94
Odin backhands thanos...what a powerful pimp hand.

Evangel94
Thanos insults Odin and his power.

Evangel94

Evangel94
Debris is thrown..

Evangel94
Next Scan

Guginir is summoned by Odin...the spear the focuses and rechannels his blasts into more concentrated attacks.

Evangel94
Thanos still stands!

Evangel94
Thanos overpowers guginir!

Evangel94
Thanos is blasted back...

Evangel94
Thanos still stands!

The battle ends here and Odin & Thanos stop fighting.

Hope you appreciate these scans I brought to you. Courtesy Evangel94.

Imperial_Samura
Excellent. Thanos is indeed great and deserves respect.

The Flash
Nice. Thanks for the scans Evangel.

Molecule man
But the reason why Thanos was able to take the beating for so long is because Death powered him up and made him immortal. And i still consider that Thanos lost the battle althoght it was indeed impressive from Thanos.

Evangel94
But?

But nothing.

That's his character and he deserves some respect.

Molecule man
Im just saying that if Death didn't made him immortal he would be able to last for so long against someone as powerful as Odin.

The Flash
If Bruce's parents never died, he never would've became Batman. If Peter never got bitten by a radioactive spider he never would've became Spider-Man. Just because Thanos is uber don't try saying stuff like he got his powers from blah blah blah.

Tron
You know what else we need? For Doom to get a lot more respect on here also.wink

K3VIL
Doom?Doom isn't able to stand his own in a physical or ranged battle with his armor that is a ridicule armor compared to that of IM or other armored heroes.
Thanos his probably Marvel greatest villain ever created, Galactus is not exactly a villain so i don't put it into that category.

DarkCrawler
Awesome pictures.

muffin man
thors gettin a smacked bottom
have you seen were I'm from

who?-kid
Thanks for the scans, I read the story in the past, but I don't own the comic so it was fun to read it all again.

And indeed, it was a great fight, very impressive of both fighters, but in the end, Thanos lost. If the fight would have continued, Odin would have, eurhm, "killed" him probably.

Nataku8188
What the **** are you talking about? HOLY SHIT! Go read a freakin' comic with Doom in it.

Gregory
So, why were Thanos and Surfer attacking Odin?

Beyonder
Blood & Thunders, it's the series where Thor get's the Warrior's Madness illness. He basically becomes dillusional and wrecking havoc among even those closes to him, Beta Ray Bill & later Sif. He even attacks Surfer when the herald tried to interfered.

Surfer and Thanos along with the Infinity Watch managed to imprision (Thanos actually) Warrior Madness Thor w/ Power Gem (taken from Drax) in a pure energy prism. The teleported to the rainbow bridge where Odin and his warriors took that as an invasion. At first the Warlock and crew beat down Asgards warriors, then Odin intervened. Thanos steps foward and orders Surfer to his side - while Dr. Strange, Warlock, Drax, Gamora, Moondragon, etc. stayed back to watch. Odin basically wanted to kick their asses, while Surfer wanted to explain, but Thanos insisted that they can only do that after they get Odin's attention.

Tron
And that's one of the reasons Doom needs some respect, mainly for those that are truely ignorant to his skill. And chance anyone can do that for use?wink

On the subject, that fight was the ill sh*t. Thanos does deserve respect.

RESPECT KNUCKLES!!!

snoopdogg
Thanos can do some crazy @ss sh!t.

Maestro
Thanks for scans, and that fight was the sh!t to be honest.

Hmmm wouldn't mind the scans of him taking on tyrant, hint hint stick out tongue.

whobdamandog
Daaamb Gal... we need to get you a man...you have way to much free time on your hands...lol..nice scans though.

Maestro
Ummm isn't Evangel a guy?

whobdamandog
I assumed it was a girl because of the pic, but who the heck knows..Evangel what the hell are you? Are you male or are you female or are you just "Pat"?

snoopdogg
Lets settle for Pat.

MatchesMalone
Might as well. I don't think he/she is going to tell us.

Beyonder
smile

Beyonder
sad

Beyonder
embarrasment

Beyonder
big grin

Beyonder
wink

Beyonder
stick out tongue

Beyonder
cool

DarkCrawler
I actually never knew that Odin was this powerful...

Maestro
Beyonder cheers for the scans big grin

Krissy Von Doom
Thanos looks a little worse for the wear against Tyrant than against Odin

Sentry
up

Scoobless
what happened after Thanos refused to yield?

DigiMark007
Huh!? Never thought Thanos could go toe-to-toe with Tyrant...even current Tyrant. Normally, I'd have him above both Thanos and Odin. Either I underestimated Thanos, or overestimated Tyrant. Probably some of both.

manjaro
on a back note doom's armor is pretty awesome. why? cuz he sticks to the basics, anti gravity generator......check.....forcefield generator.....thats constantly activated until i take it down....check. powerful radiant hot ass-concussive blasts in guantlets....check.
making sure that my forcefield takes care of everything from, enregy attacks to force, to prviding breathable atmosphere under water, in smoke, sandstorm, or even space.....check

IM deals with too many bells and whistles his suit requires so much energy that he cant operate at an optimum level for too long. yeah he has a forcefiled......but it only lasts for 20 secs. his repulsar rays are cool but the more he uses them the more his pwer is drained, the same thing when he flys.

branhole
that was sweet, i thought odin beat the crap out of him the whole fight, but it was only when thanos overpowered gungir.

DigiMark007
Great bump branhole. This thread rocked, even though it wasn't technically a battle.

johnv89
Awsome pics, They need too be in the Thanos respect thread.

Mordum
Great idea maybe i should create one. big grin

bigbran
bump

The_Fury
That would be Awesome,Mordum.

Priest
im pretty sure all this stuff is already in tha thanos repeck thread.

golem370
He is not a villain he is just a Anti-Hero

golem370
Thanos was on his own Odin on the other hand had his staff and Asgard backing him up.. I believe Odin would have had it alot worse had he fought thanos hand to hand... Also everybody including be believes Thanos now is more powerful then Thanos then wonder how the fight would go now?

bigbran
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos was on his own Odin on the other hand had his staff and Asgard backing him up.. I believe Odin would have had it alot worse had he fought thanos hand to hand... Also everybody including be believes Thanos now is more powerful then Thanos then wonder how the fight would go now? you cant bring that up, because the haters believe he would lose hard, and that thanos isnt any stronger.

Evangel94
Originally posted by Priest
im pretty sure all this stuff is already in tha thanos repeck thread.

This thread was made before any Thanos respect thread was made.

On another note, I thought the scans weren't suppose to show how powerful odin was rather than show how powerful Thanos was. His durability is amazing.

DigiMark007
This was always a cool thread Evangel...great battle.

DarkCrawler
This is perfect example of how far Thanos is from herald level...

Wally West
For the record Thanos wasn't immortal when this fight occured, hes just that tough.

Priest
Originally posted by Evangel94
This thread was made before any Thanos respect thread was made.

On another note, I thought the scans weren't suppose to show how powerful odin was rather than show how powerful Thanos was. His durability is amazing.
Indeed, thanos has some crazy duribility.
But the scans deffinalty complement thanos more rather than Odin. Odin is a well established Skyfather already.
Great scans btw!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.