Smallpox - on FX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crickey77
This week while watching an rerun of nip/tuck (awesome) I saw a commercial for this movie called Smallpox.
I haven't seen much publicity for it, and I was wondering if anyone knows anything about it.
I think it looks really cool, actually.
Thoughts?

Jackie Malfoy
I think it was pretty scary.I don't think I would watch it.JM

crickey77
You wouldn't watch because it looks scary?

That is the reason that I am going to watch...

Walfredo
I saw these previews recently too. Looks really authentic. At first I thought it was something real and I was li,e whats going on? But then I realized it was just a fake documentary and was impressed. The filming looks awesome and I am always drawn to a good virus movie. I look forward to Sunday and the talk that follows it.

crickey77
So, did anyone see the movie last night?
I thought it was really good... and believeable...

What do you guys think?

charmedFairy
It was boring really, didn't even watch it til the end. roll eyes (sarcastic)

fruits
i missed it, but it looks good. hope it doesn't give some crazy guys ne ideas, or we're all screwed.

crickey77
I don't think what they showed is anything new to anyone.
Scary stuff, but nothing revolutionary.

Anyway, I saw a commercial that said they are reairing it on Wednesday night at 8.

fruits
awesome, i'll be their. and by their i mean in front of my TV

rolandbishop
it was okay. it was a bit interesting, because it was different from other tv shows. it was like a documentary.

Napalm
Now im even more gemephobic

Walfredo
I found it interesting. Never realized how it would destroy the infastructure. I mean its like the world went to a stand still. I hope some folks saw it that can make a difference and do something in preparation.

There is no way this movie could bring ideas to anyone. Smallpox is locked away pretty secure....

What did you guys think of the Ezekial passage? Weird...

crickey77
I think this was the best thing about it... making it believable.
I might have to catch it again...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.