teenage mutant ninja turtles vs. mystery men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

muffin man
this has
leonardo, donatello, rapheal and michealangelo
against
mr. furious, shuveller, bowler and blue raja
so come on battle of the amusing hero teams
well I find michaelangelo funy

muffin man
doesn't anybody like mystery men or something or is this too close to call.

K3VIL
The Shoveller and Mr. Furious can take down the turtles without much problesm.Shoveller is great skilled with the shovel, and Mr Furious superhuman strenght is limited only by his fury, like that of Hulk i mean.And if the Sphynx comes in the fight he can destroy the Turtles weapon, then it would be an easy fight for Mr Furious and Shoveller.Against super strenght possesors Turtles can't do much.

muffin man
but the turtles are ninjas and ninjas are trained in many martial arts one being ninjitsu.

miahera
the turtles would normally kick butt, but the bowler's father (the bowling ball itself!) would kick all their butts by himself.

Joker1237
put the Turtles againts some one on there level, like Batman lol.

bardock
oh man turtle power all the way

Mainstream
Muffin Man the choice is sooooooo clear. TMNT dude!

muffin man
I think this is damn close
even if I had put splinter and the sphinx (ooh he's mysterious ooh-we-ooh)

Mainstream
TMNT Muffin Man!! Though I love to see this fight someday. Should be worth a few chuckles.
rock rock

muffin man
yeah. dude this will be funny espeacailly with mikeys wise cracks.

muffin man
another turtle

muffin man
this is so you can have all 4 turtles

long pig
WAIT A MINUTE!!! you mean.... the teenage mutant ninja turtles are.............NINJAS??????? no effin way!
tmnt make me remember when i was like 9 and playin on the nes...remember the swimming mission on the first tmnt game? that shit was HARD!

crazyspinz
THE SPLEEN!!!!!

Mystery men rock

Quick Freeze
blue raja vs rapheal would be so awesome to see
forks vs lances!
i kinda wanna see the waffler fight the guy with the hockey gear, what was his name again?

muffin man
lances? you mean sais

Joker1237
I always made it to the techdrome, and Than I die. I just could not beat thsos flying guys with ray guns.

In TMNT1, I never did beat it, What happens when you do beat it?

muffin man
ok has anyone read the turtles and carrotburn comic
carrotburn is there leader in the comics

StrawNilla
Guy with the hockey gear? None other than Casey Jones.

Swanky-Tuna
Dude, Mr. Furious is so strong he could take them all on. He *almost* tore that car's emblem off the hood with his fury.

muffin man
when

Tron
I take it you haven't seen the movie. I also remember when Furious SO *almost* dented the hood of that car too. The Turtles are going down HARD!!

Swanky-Tuna
In the movie. They're messing up that guy's limo and Mr. Furious is elbow dropping the hood and trying... ALMOST ripped off the emblem off. Off. Off. Off.

Cosmic Cube
lol

Raphael would take out all of the Mystery Men like they were Foot soldiers.

muffin man
ah yeah and I have seen it I've got the uncut version on video

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.