Egg Nog!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
I had not made a thread llike this before so why not start one!so does anyone like egg nog?
I can not wait to taste it again.We only have it on Christmas eve.So acouse it been a while.
Well Merry Christmas to you all and to all a good night!JM Happy Dance

Demarthl
never had it no expression

Anna85
uh sure

xeous
Egg Nog is good.

eggmayo
Its sick. I dont like eggs.

WindDancer
Deeeeeeelicious! big grin

Jackie Malfoy
You can taste the eggs in egg nog?All I taste is the sugar!Thanks for voting guys on the polls!Have you ever dranked spiked egg nog?JM

Tptmanno1
Says the guy who's name is eggmayo...

eggmayo
Its a parody of someone, you had to be there.
Just for the record, I hate both eggs and mayo, and combinations thereof.

Jackie Malfoy
LOL!Good point!JM

a1hsauce
its pretty tasty, they sell it in a capuccino at starbucks actually, i had some a week ago

Jackie Malfoy
Thats cool!Sorry about not writting bback to you my computer keeps messing up.I will try again ok?JM

5knuckleShuffle
egg nog sux so were having mgd on christmas

Jackie Malfoy
Does that taste good?I mean without it being spiked acouse!JM

Loving_Daniel11
Two Words.....Yuck

SlipknoT
I've never had it, I've had eggnog ice cream though.

Furious Angel
that's only one word.

and, i <3 eggnog.

ash23
what is eggnog?

Furious Angel
honestly i have no clue what eggnog really is, but it's creamy and tastes awesome. big grin seriously, i am drooling now.

Darth Revan
Sweet sig d00d. smokin'

Eggnog is disgusting.

angelsflame265
I love it to death! *hugs egg nog. . .then drinks it*

Loving_Daniel11
I was being sarcastic, I know yuck is only one word. Doesnt anyone ever watch Viva La Bam?

§pearhead
If they don't, who can blame them?

Anywho, egg nog is one of the more misleading names; I'd always assumed it tasted something like liquid egg until I first had it. S'pretty good, actually.

Tptmanno1
Yea, I like it....

SlipknoT
Who dosent?

theReject
It's yucky. sick

My Grandmother's "Special" Christmas Apple Cider is much better. big grin

Loving_Daniel11
Lol

Bardock42
alcoholic egg nog sucks to much untasty alcohol and not enough sugar other than that I wish I had some now.

Jackie Malfoy
I am drinking some tonight!I love the sugar in it.It makes me hyper specailly since I am eating cookies with it at the same time!JM

DreamingWarrior
MMMM....... egg nog.... used to irish it, now it is straight, but still so tasty....

Ronny
i love it love so nummy

TheFilmProphet
I drink a bit of Egg Nog during the holidays, it tastes pretty good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.