A word from your moderator...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Paola
badsymbiote, fever red, Symbiotica, Robo, grey fox, Mane, FeceMan, F_doomed, BlackC@t, Proph, Blaque Cell, Nataku, Mr Parker, bakerboy, vladimir and all those new people that I don't know yet, all of you, who make this forum what it is and are the reason for me to love it, I want to tell you one thing:

Merry Christmas!! santa

have fun!!
get lots of presents!!
be happy!!
but don't drink and drive nono

...and to all those I forgot to mention, don't worry, you'll get a personal greeting from me....later... flirt1

vaya_the_elf
Merry christmas to you to smile

freezedoom
Paola!! You forgot me!!!
What am I, Scrooge!!!!
Bah humbug.

fever red
Ooo, you scared me, Paola...thanks!
Ooo, you're so mean! Yeh!
Merry, Merry Christmas to you too.

Dazzler619
Merry Christmas to you too even though you didn't list me lol

TheFilmProphet
Merry Christmas to you to! http://www.mikesfreegifs.com/main4/christmas/XMasNeon.gif

Paola
vaya, freezedoom and Dazzler, you're getting my personal greetings later wink

fever:
I did? it wasn't my intention, really..... dev
yes, I know
million thanks and I wish to you the very same!

Proph:
thanks!

fever red
May I have a "personal" greeting?..I can be so VERY personable, you know...heheheh.

Paola
don't tell anyone, but there are no 'personal' greetings.... is just a way to excuse myself for not mentioning..... ooops! I've talked too much now bag

freezedoom
Ohh, really.
Is that so, well Scrooge you. mad

Paola
merry christmas to you too! winkiss

fever red
OK, well...maybe I'll send YOU one. Heheheh.

Paola
eek! go right ahead!

fever red
Really? Ah, suggest a theme- and don't say you've not been warned...

Mane
xmastree santa

Merry Christmas Kate, Pao, and Jesseca! smile

fever red
*Hugs Mane*
I love that sig...I have to take some time soon, and put up the new one you gave me.

Paola
eek! Mane!!!..... hug

fever: come on!! just do it! I know you want to.... yes

fever red
Oh, but I don't want to offend your lovely self...do you know the nastyness that is me? The things I'd do...

Paola
confused you think I'll regret?

fever red
I'm nice- I'm...considerate. However, I'm...very personable...my force of personality is often, one might say, dominating.

Mr Parker
ditto. smile

Robo-Chocobo
Feliz Navidas Paola.

have fun. Don't get too hung over now.

Thanks for all the fun this year.

Merry Christmas to all ( even freezedoom and Mr Parker)
and to all....a goodnight.

TheFilmProphet
Una mujer hermosa como tu no tiene que pedirme ninguna gracias. http://www.gifowisko.neostrada.pl/love_pliki/image014.gif

Feliz Navidades De tu Profeta Poeta

Paola
^ aaawwww in_love gracias Proph! te quiero! winkiss

fever: just pm me a merry christmas wish then... hurry girl! before it's over! Jumpy

thanks Mr Parker & Robo happy

freezedoom
Hey, what about me?

Paola
^ I wished you a Merry Christmas on previous page confused

bakerboy
Merry Christmas and a happy new year for you too, Paola.

Paola
thanx bakerboy happy

(I totally forgot about new year messed bag)

BlackC@t
Thank you Paola!

Merry Christmas to you too happy

Paola
aw BlackC@t! hug thanks!

did you change the '@' in your username? blink

TheFilmProphet

Paola
in_love

TheFilmProphet
inlove

Robo-Chocobo
Omg I can't believe you just said that.......I may only know less than basic espanol..but DUDE.

Merry christmas

TheFilmProphet
What did you pick up??

And what do you mean, what was bad about it?

fever red
Proph is doing quite well- I like the little flower part...that's Paola, yes, but you should throw in something about her being a lovely tigress. She's that, too.

Symbiotica
Oh! I thought we were about to get seriously yelled at! evil face

Merry Christmas to you too, Paola, and everyone else as well. I will even include the pestilential F_doomed in that, altho why exactly, I could not say. Ha.... symbiotic perversity.

Joker1237
marry Chirstmas to you guys.

vaya_the_elf
You to smile

MornGlory
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/mc101.gif

TheFilmProphet
Thanks Fever, I'll make a note of it next time.

Merry Christmas and New Years to everyone!

Paola
it's been 26 for a while now..... guess this has served its purpose happy

oh what the hell! let's wait for badsymbiote.... *waits* popcorn anyone?

TheFilmProphet
Pass the popcorn here Paola! stick out tongue

Even though Christmas has passed, we still have New Years to start celebrating. shifty

Paola
catch it!! eek! tomato ooops! threw a tomato instead of popcorn...

I'll open a new thread about New Year then...smart

fever red
Someone posted a little promise in a thread YOU visited recently, Paola! Play nice with your new roommate...

Joker1237
I am America, But I sure the time line world wide, maybe Its the 25th in England?? Just guessing.

TheFilmProphet
Bad Paola, bad! nono

stick out tongue

Paola
I can't find it no ..... (new roommate droolio)

fever red
In the sock drawer...under your red silk stockings- rawrrr, by the way!
It's the aniversary promise...

Napalm
Whoa for a second I thought poala went Psycho on us

Paola
that was the whole idea, Napalm angel_not MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!!

fever: Angelina Jolie for our one month aniversary? touched I can't wait!!!!

can I have Pitt for our two-month aniversary? droolio

fever red
My affianced angel, WE'LL have Pitt.

Spiderman_RJ
whoa she scared me too. as x mas is gone, merry chrstimas for everyone (consider as i aint going to be here my sincere vote for next year) and happy new year for u all.

Paola
excellent!

badsymbiote
Gracias, Paola, y Feliz Navidad!

Thanks for saving this until I saw it--as usual, I appreciate the thought that went into the message, but I am ALWAYS late to the party.

Happy holidays to all--and especially to my favorite buds.

Did anyone get any cool symbiote or spidey related gifts of which I should be especially jealous?

We got one of those 67 points of articulation Spideys, a cyber spidey, symbiote spidey, and I finally got the Spidey Monopoly game I'd been wanting, and a plug and play Spidey arcade game, a spidey desk set, a Captain America coffee mug, and some Spidey, Marvel, and G.I. Joe and Transformers comics.

BlackC@t
Nope happy

It's always been like that.

Someone who has never made one post got the actual name 'BlackCat' so I got stuck with 'BlackC@t.' sad

Oh, and hug back to you too happy

BloodBird
welll HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND CHAPPY NEW CHYEAR!!! big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin don frget ur doctor and how do u dot he bad fnger waving smiley :P hahaaah serioudly WELLZ HAPPY HOLDAYS CHRIKEY!!!!!
AND |-|4|>|>|/ |\|3\/\/ |/34|2 big grin
/ /

Paola
bad finger waving smilie? blink I don't know what you're talking about...... angel_not

BlackC@t> I misspelled your name, so I edited my posts bag

Jumpy badsymbiote!!! finally!!! I didn't get any Spider present to make you jealous of.... only 'comic' related present I got was a Wolverine-car, from 'Spider-Man and Friends' and it wasn't even for me .... it was for my kid messed but glad you got lots of presents!! I wish I have friends & family like yours weep

Merry Christmas!!! big grin

BloodBird
i mean the finger waving smilie that "the film prophit" used when u used the tomato throwing one the one that wavs it's finger whilst grinnign???? what it the code!!!! lol big grin

Blaque Cell
Ah, hell! I wish I had looked at this thread sooner. I'm so sorry Paola. Merry Belated Christmas to you and everybody! I swear, I smoke one blunt and sip a little cognac on Christmas Eve, and before I know it, it's the 28th. What a holiday!
Know something? My New Year's Resolution is to not drink another drop of alcohol...until November 1st, that is. Then I'll be 21 and...well, it'll be one hell of a birthday party. So, looks like friday night will be my last bender 'til November.
Know what else? At first I thought Paola started this thread to tell us all that we were banned.

Blaque Cell
Was that plug and play Spidey game any good? I was thinking of getting one, but couldn't 'cuz I had spent all of my money on presents for other people. Now's my time to be selfish and I gotta try to track it down.

fever red
My God, I love your sig change- d@mn, somebody's feisty!
__Ahem.
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday, dear Blaque Cell,
Happy Birthday to you!

badsymbiote
Yeah, the p-n-p is pretty good--and was inexpensive--I think I bought mine for about $15-20. It's very old-school, and the Atari-style joystick timewarps you back to childhood. I've only played it for about 20 minutes so far, but have liked it. I think it has 5 games or so.

The hardest thing was finding it, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem now.

TheFilmProphet
This seems to be our new Spider-Man off-topic thread until after New Years. shifty

Blaque Cell
Fever, thank you so much. 'Course, the old birthday ain't 'til November, but that won't stop me from drinking like it's today!
Badsymbiote, I've been trying so hard to find that thing. I hear tell it's on sale now. From what I've seen, it reminds me of that old Spider-Man game on the Atari 2600 that came out when I was a toddler. I'm starting a mission as of right now to track down all the old Spider-Man games I used to have. That includes Maximum Carnage, the Animated Series game, Seperation Anxiety, and perhaps the hardest one of all, Spider-Man VS. The Kingpin. If I could afford to blow a couple thousand bucks, I'd buy the old arcade game, too.

badsymbiote
I couldn't stay on-topic to save my life. I try. I do--but somehow, I always deviate a little.

Blaque Cell--check your messages. I may be able to help you with some of your video game wishes. People send me things. Pretty cool things--and I'd be happy to share.

fever red
Paola, what WAS our topic?
__Oh, yes, your tattoos...
__Paola has 3 tattoos. What/where are they?
__I'll go first. She has KMC inked on her butt, the word "LOVE" on the knuckles of her right hand, and "HATE" on her left...
__Well, Paola? Am I right?

TheFilmProphet
Same goes with me, sometimes I don't even know I'm doing it.

Joker1237
so after New Years this great non Spiderman tread will be close, how sad lol.

Spiderman_RJ
i wanted this full moviment spidey but it was too expensive,and when i decided to buy it anyway it wasnt on stores anymore, sad .only importing
at least i got one of those moldures posters of spiderman YAHHHH!@

Spiderman_RJ
dont u ever sleep joker?

badsymbiote
smile

The deviation makes it good, though, especially when you do it, Prophet. Your posts usually have so much info and news in them that it's nice to see a bit of your personality surface here and there.

Zip it, Joker--my posts may be off-topic, but they're STILL better than yours. Sure this thread will close--they'll all close at some point, if you want to get technical.

Hey, RJ--about how much do those 67 points of articulation Spideys retail for en sudamerica? About $40, probably, huh?

BloodBird
LoL so how do u do that finger waving smiley???

BlackC@t
That was naughty of you evil face

TheFilmProphet
Thank you very much for the compliments badsymbiote, its nice to hear that every now and then. smile

BloodBird
nono

Paola
laughing out loud if you were banned you wouldn't have been able to post anymore...

Paola
__my tattoos, our anniversary, Angie & Pitt wink
__yep, three yes four with my new 'fever red' one eek!
__ laughing out loud
__ almost love

Paola
that's the story of my life... dontknow big grin

BloodBird
nono pay attention to me...

Paola
*looks at BloodBird*

yes BloodBird? what were you saying? big grin

BloodBird
ummmmmmmmm............. this: nono ........

Paola
oh well.... nobody's here dontknow I should go now...

fever red
_And Scarlett Johansson... to be your bath slave. Yes, my possessions have possesions- that's when life is good.
_The Fever Red tattoo...in calligraphy all up the side of your leg...and speaking of your lovely stems, I'm moving you up to the hothouse, and tying you onto a trellis, my flower. We'll call it a Honeymoon! God, I'm ROMANTIC.
_We're Romeo and Juliet baby- a Mod and a troll...well, we're Juliet and Juliet.

Paola
I have a bath slave? touched you are the greatest .... notworthy

fever red
It gets better- while you're in the hot-house, I'm remodeling the basement- building a new rack, driving more eyebolts into the walls, and ensuring that the whimpering from the side-rooms will be louder and more incessant...nothing is too good for you!

Paola
laughing you're so romantic.... it breaks my heart touched I've never been so happy...

fever red
Jolie, Brad, and Scarlett have such lovely voices for whimpering. A choir of angels for my only Paola.

BloodBird
i am RoMaNtIc wink

listen wink When I think of u all that passes through my mind

is a single picture of the women i left behind

i amend for my mistakes and ask of ur acceptance

when i give u mty forgiveness and think of all my petulance

but that was the past and now i am with you'se

cuz my lovin is all u need and u jus cannot lose wink

poetry is the languange of romance

Paola
oh man! the art of interruption.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

so, fever, all of them come into the wedding package? love

fever red
Yes, that's my way of furnishing a happy home. What will be yours?
__I'm off to bed. Wake me in the nicest possible way... wink
Sleep well, lovely. You'll want to be well rested!

Paola
man! my lack of imagination will so turn you down no

Blind-Enemy
hola? confused

Paola
HOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Artore! laughing out loud

BloodBird
lol i am highly skilled in interrupting!!! wink

fever red
LOL, that you are!
__Paola, my kitten, let your appetite speak for you.

Blind-Enemy
wink lo recordaste , eh?

*sighs*Artore ...

Paola
laughing out loud Vampy siempre te dice asi..... y no te gusta verdad? laughing out loud eso te pasa por no presentarte conmigo y decirme 'Hola, soy Arthur!' schmoll

fever: I'll search the whole basement to find something that tells me what you might like...

fever red
Yes! I'll unchain you at once. I tell you ONE thing I like: the thought of a lamb such as yourself wandering my basement, marveling at the artifacts and furnishings of sadism. Oh, I'll sleep a rich sleep tonight.

Paola
laughing out loud

Blaque Cell
I know. I thought you were telling us in advance to make us sweat a little. Hell, if I were a mod I'd do that for fun.

Blaque Cell
Girl/Girl action, and Fever tying Paola up...just let me stand against the wall with a camcorder and a bottle of tequila, and this will be the perfect evening. I'll bring the duct tape. evil face

fever red
Oh, man. Duct tape- that brings back some teenage memories. When you've got nothing else...duct tape (over clothing, kiddos- don't try that on SKIN!)

Blaque Cell
Don't try it on skin? But pain is pleasure, ma!
You know, I once found a way to use jumper cables and a car battery as a sex toy. Sounds like something Carnage would come up with, eh?

fever red
Tell us more. Much, much more. PM us.

fever red
Thanks, Blaque Cell.
Poala?
__You've exhausted me...poke me hard and I might just twitch, but that's about it.
__Now it's time for you to spoil me. Find anything in the basement that intrigued you?

Paola
I dunno luv..... what are those handcuffs for? huh

fever red
What would you like us to do with them?

Blind-Enemy
cry lo siento ...

ok ok, empesemos de nuevo

"Hola , soy Arturo" big grin

Blaque Cell
I dunno if any thread here has gotten more off-topic than this one. Oh well. One hell of a way to say bye to '04, I say.

TheFilmProphet
Only 3 hours and 49 minutes left of 2004 here! eek!

youpi

Blaque Cell
That clock's a'tickin'! How's everyone been celebrating?
I've been watching BET's "Notarized", a countdown of the 100 best videos of 2004.
My prediction is that Jay-Z will get the number one video for "99 Problems".

fever red
PAOLA!! miffed:
HOW COULD YOU?!!!
WHY didn't you TELL me what goes on in the mods-only forum? Did you think I wouldn't find out? WELL, I FOUND OUT. AND I had to find out in the off-topic forum...from Mechmoggy and Tex.
YES, I KNOW ABOUT YOUR DIRTY PARTY GAMES:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t319274.html
__Naked twister is one thing, but...with Backfire, Paola?! BACKFIRE?!!!
__And you came onto me so innocent and blushing... GOD. "What are those handcuffs for?" GOD. I FELL FOR IT.

Now I know the TRUTH...and I love you more than ever before.
love happy

Spiderman_RJ
hey, my last posting here.

bye everyone!

"live longer and prosper"

spider-venom
later

Blaque Cell
Take care of yourself, RJ.
In other news, "99 Problems" ranked number nine on the countdown. "Yeah" by Usher got number one. Not bad, I suppose.

Paola
laughing sorry luv.... what happens there is secret and I'm gonna hang Tex and mech for saying that in public! mad

glad they just mentioned the 'mentionable' part nosweat

Love ya too! mwah1

so.... guys!! should I close this?

fever red
If we can be naughty in the Office, sure- Paola, it seems we need one "anything goes" thread, don't you think?
__Secret? Paola, we have NO secrets. I explained this to mech and Tex, so they shared with me the video- HOLY CANONIZED KASADY, you're flexible!

TheFilmProphet
I am ashamed Paola! mad

You have broken my heart cry weep

fever red
LOL, Prof, you're only mad you weren't there...fess up...you love her more now than ever, too (but she's MY fiance stick out tongue ).

TheFilmProphet
Of course I do. smokin'

But she ain't your fiance. wink

Shes mine. cool

fever red
__That's it. Now it's on! Wiffle bat war! laughing

TheFilmProphet
Then bring it on! evil face
smokin'

I will fight for her honor! stick out tongue

Paola
I'm glad you two are getting along pretty well

but I have to close this buhbye

fever!! I'll wait for your pm's flirt1

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.