In Your Opinion What Horror Film had the best...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DaneBramage
...idea for a movie that didn't live up to the true potential? Like your response was "What great concept for a movie! I just wish they would have...."

Mine is "PHANTASM" What a great premise to combine horror and sci-fi. The whole Midget slave zombie idea was awesome, yet was never potentialized" Think of discovering that your loved one's corpse was converted into a slave on another planet. So much to play with there.

TheFilmProphet
Most films that come to mind aren't even horror films. wink

Cinemaddiction
Pretty much every Lucio Fulci movie. The gore is there, the potential is there, but there's absolutely no theatrical execution. Just fluff, not that that's a bad thing, or that Fulci was ever revered for his outstanding direction, lol.

tabby999
Final Destination. got nothing against the story, but the movie they made blows. its just horrible. they could have done so much, then they went and made a crappy sequal. dammit

dean7879
susperia...too much style over substance

tabby999
Jeepers Creepers, i didn't mind that movie till the bad guy sprouted wings. they ****ed that up pretty good

slayer
Most movies i get interested in turn out to be even better than i expected.

moviejunkie23
most stephen king movies for me. I think they have great concepts but the movies from stephen king stories turn out like made for tv movies most of them. there are a couple exceptions but for the most part thats how they turn out. Look at It for example. I have to admit i liked the movie pretty well but it just would have been mind blowing if it wasn't done like a tv special. The stand is the same way. thats just me though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.