sad sad sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthbrowneye
Hey everyone, this is my 1st time posting, so be gentle! embarrasment
I just got done watching the Return of Darth Vader on the DVD for abouth the 30th time, and the shots of the duel against the green screen got me thinking.....
I'm gonna be sad when it's over, I mean the last star wars movie, but also, it's such a good story, you can see the pain & anger & hurt on Anakin's face during the fight. Is it just me or anyone else think this? Be nice blink

Jedi Priestess
agree 100%
Welcome to KMC smile

mtryder
It all depends on how you look at it, really, and that's why I kinda like the way this series has been set up. It was "finished" when ROTJ came out, this is simply the completion. This will be epic.

J.M FcThumbs-Up
That's absolutely right...this one is gonna be the darkest, most emotional, most action packed, sadly enough, final movie of the StarWars-saga. Ofcourse it's gonna make you feel sad and blown away at the same time! This one is gonna be undeniable!

darthbrowneye...Welcome to KMC thumb up big grin

DenKi
GL is gonna put everything hes got into it, Its hi last ever SW movie, so its gonna be Great

Naredhel
Look what hurt all us LotR fans have suffered as well. December will never be the same again...

Star Wars will have the same effect, if not more pronounced!

The Ones
listen to the crickets chirping peacefully on the now deserted skywalker ranch (welcome to KMC Darthbrowneye)

peluffo
laughing laughing laughing laughing
Man, you really put a smile on my face today!!!

The Ones
i just have it in me today cause it X-mas eve

darthbrowneye
I'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks this....thanks everyone wink big grin

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THE FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!1 rock rock big grin big grin big grin

Bartman99
the tv-series set after ROTJ is already anounced! starwars will never die!

NoMeN
http://fanart.theforce.net/museum/images/Christmas/Contest_Dec_2002/Entries/ns-tuskenxmas1024.jpg

The Ones
why a tv series, why not movies?

Jackie Malfoy
I don't get this post?WHat is the point of this thread?JM

The Ones
about how sad it will be if star wars died

Boris
Cool pic, a bunch of jedi doing Anakins work for him lol laughing

The Ones
LOL

Sadako of Girth
1977-2005:Especially cool time to have lived at for sci-fi/fantasy cinema.

PVS
NOMEN THATS CLASSIC laughing out loud

NoMeN
lol thanks :P

Eleonora
I'll be so depressed when all this is over. It's Christmas Eve, I can't think about it or I'll make it even worse. By the way, who cares about the TV series? I think they're crappy, no offence to whoever likes them. Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarthVader
WeLcOmE To KMC darthbrowneye!! The Ones asked the same question as i would have...but he beat me 2 it....Why A TV Series and not MoViEs???!!?
i dont think a TV series will be as entertaining....they did this to mortal kombat...and it sucked....they didnt have a good set of chars...i hope that dosnt happen to StarWars!

The Ones
george is becoming a prat now and therefore it will happen to star wars

bilbofett
Great pic NoMen!!!

Yep, not only will it be sad to see the last of the SW films, the tragedy of this one is only gonna add to the heartbreak.

Baby Beast Boy7
lol i may not have a SW pic, but it is gonna be sad when SW is gonna be forgotten. sad

Stunrun
It will never be forgottenwink

bILLYgOAT
a TV series? mmmmmmm
as long as it dosn't turn into a clone of Star Trek with terrible scripts and low production values.
a third trilogy would have been nicer in the plexs.

Baby Beast Boy7
i've seen the t.v. series! its total crap! mad

Darth Subjekt
really? you've seen the sequel tv series? I wasn't aware that its out yet. Are you referring to the Clone wars cartoon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.