Anger Management

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nazgulinthedark
that movie was sooooo funny!

nazgulinthedark
anger management, in my opinion was a really good movie because i really just laghed the whole time. i like to laugh.

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud lauh laugh laugh

Kes
This isnt a review
moving to movie discussion
moving--moved

Dogbert
yea this movie was funny. the only part i hated was the part where roger clemens was talkin to derek jeter and they said taht chant or w\e. that was jut fu**in stupid

plenTpak52
i hated anger management. I laughed like 2-3 times during the entire course of the movie and I predicted the entire story within 10 minutes of watching.

chatcat1313
uh.... i think it sound like a snore, as i told u at school.....i just can't sit through those kinda movies

cgtuna21
Hey how does everybody get those icons and pictures on ur responses like urs plentlpak 52 like that nightmare before christmas? Sombody please tell me and ill love you 4ever

Kes
Its called a signature, sig for short lol
You can put a pic there but most are made. I think there's an official sig thread either at GDF or OTF. Go check it out.
To get it up Press Profile, Edit Profile the option that says Signature has a box where you can write whatever you want and underneath there's a link to upload the image you want.

BOPRecruit 16
i got that movie on dvd earlier this month, very funny. esp. the scene where they were beating up the monks! laughing

Aku
Anyone seen this movie? I watched it once, thought it was crap, watched it again (coz my girl forced me to) and i loved it, and now i cant stop quoting it.

Any opinions on this film?

MERRY X-MAS and BRITS GET TO OPEN THEIR PREZZIES 7 HOURS BEFORE AMERICANS!!!!

Jackie Malfoy
That movie sucked.It was really not one of his best.I was pretty disapointed in him.JM

Aku
Ah thats wierd coz i really liked Big Daddy and i hated anger management but I gotta say that after a few times of watching it, it gets really good.

Jackie Malfoy
Yea maybe I should watch it again.I did like big daddy (when it was on tv) and Billy Madison was good.(When it was on tv too)But to tell you the truth I don't really care much for that actor.JM

T.M
i watched this movie with my parents and i thought it was boring i will have to watch it again soon cause i can only REALLY watch a movie on my own..

JKozzy
Use the previous Anger Management thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17642&highlight=anger+management

JKozzy
I thought it was quite funny; I could sorta tell that the whole plot of the "Anger Management" was set up by his girlfriend, especially when Jack Nicholas's character starting dating her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.