Darren Shan books

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
These books are really good, Darren is like a 13 or 14 year old half-vampire, he must leave his family behind by faking his death and follow his new master Mr. Crepsley.

crazy_c
Yeh they're pretty good i read the first three

Elanor
i read the first 8 i think and they are quite good but then i met the vampire chronicles...soo... shifty
but i wanna read the following books too

Freddy_vs_Jason
im currently reading "vampire mountain", i started it like 2 weeks ago but i've been really busy so i haven't had much time to read no

Elanor
vampire moutain is pretty good i think smile its about vampire life and habbits and how darren shan (i mean the author) sees it. its cool smile

Freddy_vs_Jason
I cried when he had to leave his family and fake his death sad , if i was darren i would run back too my family yes

crazy_c
Yeh it was really unfair. loads of bad stuff seems to happen to him sad

FunkiFeline
I love these books. My friend lent me Cirque Du Freak and said i would like it, now i'm addicted to them big grin

I'm just about to start the 9th book...Not looking forward to it though cuz someone said something bad happens to my fave character sad

Spider-Girl
I was reading Vampire Mountain but it got boring so I stopped.

fuct_up_kid
me too!!!!

Spider-Girl
I didn't necessarly cry because his family did it's just that you could really feel his pain of having to leave his family and friends behind, he pretty much had to re-build the life he had worked on for how long he had been alive for, and thats a very hard thing to do.

Darth Nauj
I wish I was a vampire sometimes mwahahaha devil2

hotsauce6548
Yeah, these books are very interesting. I'm about halfyway through the ninth one so far...

(Hey, Elanor, I've heard of the Vampire Chronicles, but who is the author?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.