X-Men 3...a comedy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stellarX
Let's take a different route here, introduce characters that'll bring some comic relief to the screen. Not just cute little smart ass snippets but a witty, almost parody of what people might be expecting from a "serious action/sci-fi flick".
Bishop- Snoop Dogg
Angel- Owen Wilson
Moira McTaggert- Helena Bonham Carter
Beast- Bruce Willis
....and the original cast
Bishop zaps in from his timeline and warns the X-Men that one of them sets a catastrophic chain of events into motion, takes time between sentences to mack on Storm.
Angel keeps whacking people with his wings, Beast cracks chemistry jokes with no response from the other mutants (a young mutant imitates sounds, mimics crickets chirping), Moira tries seducing the Prof she seems to be under the impression that he'd only be into mutants and tries glueing hair to her skin, painting herself blue, wearing a fire suit...
Bishop reminisces about his girl, Chronic, "She grows the best weed out of her head...that's my ol' lady." as he passes a blunt to Angel. smokin'

platinumx
that is just about the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my life, but it was funny as hell.

fruits
could you please put this in the X3 possible synopsis, etc. thread. this doesnt really need it's own thread. thanks!

------------Fruits

stellarX
ok fruits, but do me a favor and lighten up.

Paola
this thread is ok as it is

stellarX
thanks pao

Wolflet
geek

btw i dont think its funny no expression

Paola
then make a funny one smoke

Shadow_King
BOOOOOOO this story sucks.... its not funny at all...

Wolflet
i cant embarrasment

Noah
it might be ok, wiht out moira and snoop dogg as bishop, one, bishop is muscley, not a runt, second, a woman secuding a paraplegic (cant spell, who cares) is not funny, this is more scary movie type funny, with the lame jokes n stuff, ive done pissing on this thread now, cya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.