What would you pick as your name if you were boy instead of a girl?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
My name would be brad.I like that name.So if I was a boy instead it would be that.
What about you guys?If you were a boy instead of a girl or a girl instead of a boy what name would you pick?
Merry Christmas!JM Happy Dance

R0B
Rob because I am a guy smile

Jackie Malfoy
But what if you were a girl?What name would you pick then rob?^JM

Fetcharada
I'd pick Adam

R0B
If I was a girl and I had to pick my name if I was a guy then I would probably pick Rob stick out tongue

Candy Kisses
I like Scott or simon! I like to have my name with an S

Jackie Malfoy
Cool name.JM IF you don't mind me asking what is your real name?JM

eggmayo
My mum and Dad were gonna call me Elizabeth if I was a girl, that freaks me out, because I go out with a girl called Liz.

R0B
If I was a girl then I my name would probably be April, Sarah, or something like that

Jackie Malfoy
Man that is freaky.Good thing you are a boy then.Or you may had never met your girlfriend!JM

eggmayo
If I woke up tomorrow and I was a girl, I'd be a lesbian and go out with her.

Jedi Priestess
Mike smile

Candy Kisses
eek! Sarah is mine name! you would look so sexy being called Sarah!

R0B
Cool! But I have no idea what I would look like if I was a girl

Jackie Malfoy
All you have to do is look at your self now and add longer hair(inleast you have longer hair)and inmagine your face as a girl!JM

Candy Kisses
I think Rob would be damn hot as a girl!

Jackie Malfoy
Why?Could you picture him as one?JM

R0B
If I was a girl, I would like to look like you! Except my hair would be different because my hair is dark brown

Candy Kisses
hahah No! Jm! But the way he likes his women he would only pick a good quality women to model himslef on! dont yah think sweetie!

Candy Kisses
awww Rob You making me blush!

Jackie Malfoy
My hair is black.Real dark black!I could imagine it shorter through and having a boyish face.In fact the doctor told my mom and dad that me and my twin sister was going to be boys.
and so they were playing to name us Jack and Max.Boy was the doctor wrong and they changed it to Jackie and Maxi.JM

R0B
I suppose thats good big grin

Candy Kisses
Its always good rob!

aww jackie i like your name its short and sweet!

R0B
If I was a girl, I would look like Angelina Jolie stick out tongue Yeah right

Jackie Malfoy
Thanks Candy that is a very nice thing for you to say.What's your name?I somehow doubt it Rob!JK!JM

Candy Kisses
Im Sarah! But some just call me Ck or even Jax!

Jackie Malfoy
Ok jax.I got your message and I argee and you are off my ingore list.Have a merry Christmas!Got to go.I will send yuo a message back ok?
That is if my computer lets me.JM

chelsea17
I like the name Alex....don't ask why, I just do

Candy Kisses
good bye Jm! Have a wonder xmas! Be good and see if santa got you the one thing you wanted

Jackie Malfoy
Bye I hope he does!lol!JM

Silver_Blaze
Well my name is David with is as basic as they come... I prefer my middle name which is Mark

If I was going to be a girl i'd have to choose something like Tiffany & Destiny they just sound nice to me if I was a girl that is stick out tongue

CherryPie
RANDI

Phoenix Aska
Allison

Napalm
Uhh Im a guy

Napalm
Same here

Dazzler619
Maybe Patrick

BasketCase
I like the name Blake...So Blake...

La Vierge
I need a guy on KMC So0o0o0o0o0o f****** bad!!!!!

silentsuicide16
If I was a guy my parents would of named me Robert Michael... eww... like the name Robert just not for me. I'd want my name is either me Adrian or Cole or Draco or Giovanni. I love those names.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.