Uncut versions of the films

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Naredhel
On a few websites it's possible to see images of the film that didn't make it. I was wondering (since we know a lot of footage was cut)...

1) Would you be interested in seeing the completely un-cut versions of the films? (i.e: RotK was 6 hours stick out tongue)

2) If you know where these are available, where can I get hold of them!?

The Inkeeper
Not yet, but just wait till Peter Jackson colaborates with George Lucas and catches the apparently infectious '**** up the success' virus. Where he will bring out the films with new scenes, new scenes in COMPLETE CGI THAT DOESNT LOOK REAL!!!!

then the ultimate box-set where he will change the films completely and have sauron at the council of elrond, sauron will be then later be replaced with another armoured villain with very heavy breathing.

All that comes from inside info i have

Lord_Andres
That wont happen for sure, if he would have it all CGI he would have gone with it at the begining, not later as you say

The Inkeeper
i was joking no expression
taking the piss out of GL

Nazgul lord
laughing laughing you wont do that again *waves his hand

Exabyte
droolio http://www.usatoday.com/life/2005-01-13-coming-attractions_x.htm droolio

Naredhel
big grin I LOVE YOU AND EVERONE/THING big grinbig grinbig grin

Discos
meh, I would love to see the deleted scenes but not another carry on with forking out money.

Bar-en-Danwedh
yeah... a deleted scenes & blooper pack would be nice...

ladygrim
haahaa blooper real .. that would be great ..

Discos
lol I could imagine a blooper real, how funny would that be - just the fact that it is a serious film as well.

JKozzy
I'd probably shell out the money for it. Who cares?

Discos
well its a discussion forum, so we are discussing it I suppose my duder...

Uncut version, would that involve more gore, more sex, more scandal? Gimme gimme gimme

Naredhel
... well it's already FULL on innuendos (moreso if you have a dirty mind)

Mandos
Imagine, what blooper. When Boromir gets hit by the 3 arroes in FotR, PJ then says: "Sorry, I made a mistake, I forgot to replace the fake arrows instead of the real ones" That's why Boromir didn't play in TTT and RotK. laughing out loud

Mandos
Oh and Discos, you do have a dirty mind

Naredhel
Except... Boromir WAS in TTT and RotK... you'd know that if you had the EE stick out tongue

Mandos
Damnit| roll eyes (sarcastic) I guess I need EE soon.

Naredhel
Haha, yeah, before you make more silly mistakes wink

Mandos
That wasn't nice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.