Batman vs Lady Shiva

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_danny_x
I dont know much about them fighting only that they fought like 4 times

Superman called Batman the most Dangerous person on Earth.

So who is the better fighter between the two????

x_danny_x
i thought this would be a debatable topic since there is huge battle between who is the better fighter between these two?

come guys, i need your help on this one. Google didnt help much

Bardock42
I'd go for batsy even thoughn it eill be really close shicva is unbelivable. Are we talking aboot Batman with utilitys and stuff them two fighting n normal cloth without gadgets?

x_danny_x
both!!!!!

Punkyhermy
Lady Shiva.
She basically trained him.

Tron
Yeah, Batman is consider the world's most dangerous man because of every single thing he knows and is capable of, besides hand-to-hand. Now, with his necessary gear in his belt, it could go to Bats, but after a hard fight. But just hand-to-hand, my money would be on Shiva winning more than Batman.

x_danny_x
you got pics? i heard their fights didnt go to the finish except for one where Batman cleary whooped Shiva!

Mainstream
I seen them fight in the Superman Batman comic. Bruce kicked her a$$! I tend to think Batman can beat her, though I think he'd have to go through hell to do it.

MERCILOUS
If it's straight out martial arts it would probably end up a hail mary victory for Bats. I say he could do it it's just not in his favor. But with gagdets and all Lady Shiva doesn't really stand a chance. If you think about Bat's has practically every other single factor on his side.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.