This is almost kind of not funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/sheblockedme.html

cool

Ronny
Omighaw at the end of thast i relized it was a parody to she hates me no expression

Darth Revan
It took you the whole thing for you to realize that no expression

Ronny
yep cry im feeling a little slow today

dave123
zorro now you know how i feel every morning... afternoon... evening stick out tongue

Ronny
laughing wow... i thought i was the only one

dave123
just think of it as the rest of the world going really quickly happy

Phoenix Aska
DR did you just discover ebaumsworld or something?!?

There are only a couple of really funny things there.

For one, the guy who is trying out as a performer and does a backflip and falls on his face.
a.) One funny thing is how cocky the guy is. At the very beginning, notice the smirk that he makes before he does his backflip...(he even makes a gnarl)
b.) Second, he falls on his face and it shows that he is a complete fool.
c.) Third, he gets up and still tries to swing his nunchucks around despite the fact that he is dazed.
d.) Finally, he stumbles over and hits a light knocking it down and people ask him if he's okay and all that other stuff.

The next funny thing is the airhorn clip part 1.

In one shot, the guys in the car blow the airhorn at a guy and he shilds himself thinking he was being shot at.

In another shot, when they blow the airhorn one guy just jumps right over this wall to take cover and this other girl screams and ducks!

Those in my opinion, are the two funniest things on ebaumsworld.com

Fetcharada
i can't see it...parental controls roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.