does Wonder Woman have a thing for Superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_danny_x
well does she?

someone mention this in another forum

Joker1237
In JL comics, it seems she more into the Bat, I read a few comics were Batman was hurt and Wonder Woman took care of him, And Batman said something about Dina being pretty or something among the lines.

Bardock42
In Trinity he kissed Diana, Batsy I mean. It was written very pro superman though.
I think Diana, Supes and Batsy have a kind of special relationship.
Clark is married though, good for Batsy.

Joker1237
I may get gang for saying this, but I think Batman and Wonder Woman would make a great couple lol.

Paola
say that to Punky! please!.... dev

x_danny_x
very interesting, I always thought that Batman and Catwoman couldnt form a relationship because of their respected lifestyles. One fights for the law while the other one is against it and breaks the law for her own benefits.

I always thought that they would bring some other woman who would be similiar to Batmans way of thinking! Never did I suspect wonder woman.

after all she is from the Amazon and her being in a relationship with men wouldnt happen for a long time.

have to read on those issues you guys mention!

pr1983
the only time i ever saw it was in kingdom come, in the comics it seems bats is the one she wanted (of course every woman in gotham, even the evil ones, want bruce), at least thats my observation...

vaya_the_elf
I think batman and wonderwomen don't make a good couple. I'd rather wonderwomen be with superman they make a better couple, there are a lot a like.

pr1983
i feel the same... it should be those two together.

TheFilmProphet
Well it probably means nothing, but in a short film released earlier this year (Grayson) Superman died and Wonder Woman was holding him in her arms as if they were once lovers of some sort.

vaya_the_elf
Or just really good friends.

Well I'd rather see them two together. They would be perfect. Then see Hawkgirl, and batman together. Thats just my dream I guess.

Bardock42
Hawkgirl and Batman I mean come on. Rather Diana, but Bruce should be alone anyway.

Joker1237
Superman has Lois, I think it would be ok for Bruce to get Wonder Woman. They are not a bad couple imo.

vaya_the_elf
I don't like them as a couple. Superman and wonderwomen are better together.

pr1983
only if lois dies...

vaya_the_elf
Why can't wonderwomen be with flash or something?

TheFilmProphet
Yeah, maybe....

But there was other female heroes in it and none of them did what she did.

vaya_the_elf
Did he save her life?

TheFilmProphet
Naw,

It was made more like a trailer without any specific story in it, but he had beef with alot of characters in the short film.

vaya_the_elf
Well I'm out of ideas then.

Dazzler619
I think she likes Bats more than Supes

vaya_the_elf
Don't blame her.

eleveninches
i've always thought that diana had a thing for clark, but he was always just too dumb to notice. Stupid man!

pr1983
he has lois...

Gregory
Batman and Wonder Woman kissed in the Obsideon Age story, but they decided not to persue a relationship.

Bardock42
Yes cause Batman is just to cool for Diana.
And vaya seriously you like to make weird couples. Hawkgirl and Batman, Flash and Wonder Woman.

eleveninches
The "the kingdom" TPB from the kingdom come timeline has them in the future having a baby together (the baby ends up having full control over hypertime). BTW, if superman is so powerful, then wouln't he actually kill lois when having sex with her by shooting into her at such high power?

In "New Son", diana is obviously besotted with superman, and she has kept it a secret from him for so long.

pr1983
possibly...

Gregory
That problem has been considered in surprising detail. By Larry Nive, of all people.

http://www.larryniven.org/stories/Man_of_Steel_Woman_of_Kleenex.htm

Joker1237
I dont think Superman can kill Lois by having sex, He not punching her is he?

Darth Vicious
Besides she being gorgeous i think Batmans attraction to her has to do with the fact that both are warriors and very honorable, if you take Supes powers he is nothing, me personally while i think she is great i think she is a *****.

eleveninches
it would shoot right through her fragile human body

Joker1237
come on, If Clark Kent knew he could kill Lois with sex, I sure he would try to avoid going out with her, never mind marrying her.

x_danny_x
oh dear........

pr1983
ok, i could be wrong, but i heard that anything within millimetres of supes' skin is invulnerable (thats why his cape lasts so long), so technically, if he's with lois, he's as close as you can be, so won't she be safe?

vaya_the_elf
Batman and hawkgirl I could see together. They both are loners, they both strong willed.

Wonder women and the flash would be bad together, I was just trying to find someone else for her because she is not good with batman.

goku-vs-superma
you just wont give up on the batman hawkgirl thing

pr1983
hey, it could happen...

Joker1237
Batman and Hawkgirl, nahh,

I perfer the Bat and the girl in the star spangle banner swim suit lol.

x_danny_x
who is she???

Gregory
But then he couldn't hurt anyone. Every time his fist came too close to his enemy, they'd become invulnerable (high-class discussion, this).

pr1983
i was thinking that, but couldnt it also be a mental thing?

vaya_the_elf
Of course not. Why would I go, and do a thing like that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.