Wish Me Luck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
Tomorrow is my 2nd collegate(sp?) track meet and the first where I get to run the 4X1, 100, and 200. I'm also running the 4X4 but I did that last meet along with the open 400. Its a big invitational we like 6 other colleges but I hope to (as a freshman) place in the top 5 for either the 100 or 200 or both. Wish me luck.

leatherface12
Good luck. I hope you get 1st place. big grin

Lord Soth
May the wind be at your back

BingaBonga
Good Luck! big grin

§pearhead
g'luck, mate

Sir Bob III
wishing you luck dude raver

dragonpisces272
ya run like the wind big grin

raven guardia
good luck clover <<<< I got you a lucky clover

HockeyHorror
good luck big grin

Lord Soth
Wow, I just realized how much sense that makes, since you're in track and all laughing

Chelsea23
Good luck! cool

Myth
Thanks guys, I did good. The relay teams didn't do so hot since we don't have much depth on the team but I did pretty good in the 100 and 200. I got 8th place out of 32 in the 100 with an 11.54 (.01 seconds from 7th damnit) and I got 6th in the 200 with a 23.20. The 200 time is good considering it was my 1st of the year and my personal record is only 23.11. I hope to be running 22.9ish by the end of the year. YAY!

DeNiro
Hey I wish I could have wished u luck before u did ur meet. I was in track great sport. Keep me updated about ur season. And also who do u run for a high school or college?

Myth
I'm a freshman at Pacific University.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.