Solid Snake vs. Snake Eyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imperial_Samura
Liquid - He's not here? Then who....
Henchmen - Some other Snake, GI Joe.
Liquid - Bugger.

Solid, unavailable, so they call in Snake Eyes. However, eventually Solid does turn up, in the lab where he would normally have fought Fox...

He isn't happy about being upstaged, so decides to retake his role from Snake Eyes...

Who wins?

leonheartmm
snake rips snake eye's skeleton apart, than shoves a cigar up snake eye's bony ass, haha!!

srankmissingnin
This is like Snake fighting a more badass version of Greyfox... and one that wont go easy on his ass; do the math.

leonheartmm
again, ill tell u that grey fox did NOT go easy on snake, and i think grey fox was more skilled and more powerful but i cant be sure about this fight, i dont really know too much about snake eyes BIOS please.

bardock
snake would onw up on that gi joe fool

srankmissingnin
If by "one up" you mean be kept alive by life support after the fight, then you are 100% right.

Greyfox did go easy on Snake, don't see how you missed that, leonheartmm and yes Gambit has blocked machine gun fire with his bo-staff.

Snake-eyes has moved his sword fast enough to cause it burst into flames from the friction of the air then caused an explosion when his sword connected with Stormshadow's sword. He is master of every known martial art and has skill that makes Batman look like a girl scout. He can run straight at Fred series guards armed with machine guns and not take a hit (normal guards have 2x strength, perception, reflexes and durability, Fred series are much better). He is Tommy equal, and Tommy dodged machine gun fire from three platoons, while he was the the only target, in an open field, with a body on his back with laying return fire.

The Flash
Snake Eyes would punk Snake's loser ass.

bardock
i meant own up

Cipher
Snake Eyes would beat that wuss down and stuff him in a locker....

HarmonicFlo88
MGS3 reference Cipher? if so, lol

SnakeEyes
Snake Eyes would win, but it would be a cool battle

leonheartmm
hmmm, i suppose if snake eyes can move his sword fast enough to make it burst into flames then in aall out straight forward fight he definately wins{but snake has lived through much worse}, neway for the last time FRANK YEAGER DID "NOT" GO EASY ON SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

srankmissingnin
Yeah he did. He wanted to have a fair fight with Snake so he didn't use his exoskeleton to it's full potential (or any where close). Fox bats away bullets with his sword... and Snake isn't close to approaching bullet blocking speed.

nakedsnake
BIOS PLEASE!!!!!

srankmissingnin
Snake-eyes is the Silent Master of the former Arashikage Ninja clan. He is master of every known martial art (an some really arcane ones thought to be myths) and apparently was left the secret scrolls of the Hard and Soft masters. He is a member of the Elite Anti Terrorist task force, G.I. Joe. The weakest people he fights have 2x standard human stats and he routinely pulls off crazy stuff that makes Batman look like nine year old girl in gym class.

leonheartmm
hey wait, was he powering down his exoskeleton when he blocked bullets with his sword or was it when he jumped on the cieling and then hit the ground again with enough force to destroy solid concrete, no wait maybe it was the time when he was fast enough to get behind snake in a fraction of a second{in about half the time it took snake to deliver a punch} and punch him to in the back no well then he must have been powering down his skeleton when he was either covering 10 meteres in one leap or when electricity started coming out of him when he got revulsions. need i remind u that frank wants a fair fight with snake, but his sense of fairness only goes far enough to not let him play any sneaky cheats on snake, need i also remind u that fox does not consider tactical advantage cheating just as we saw him take full advantage of the minefield in metal gear 2, while he fought snake in zanzabar at the end of the game

leonheartmm
coming back to the topic, i agree that snake eyes is a GREAT opponent after seeing his stats, but might i remind u that snake also took on a LOT of guys which had super human fihgting skilles, reflexes, senses etc{im talking about the next generation special forces in shadow mosses}
also he has taken on and defeated opponents which are far more powerful then snake eyes. the only reason that this fight would go in favour of snake eyes is because he is a comic character and unlike comic characters {like snake eyes who can swing swords fast enough to set them ablaze in air while still be called HUMAN} snake in his video game world is very much controlled by physics and his human limitations.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.