Teach me to Bar lace these etnies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Loving_Daniel11
i have no idea how to bar lace shoes, not a single article on the internet shows how to. I just got these etnies this morning for christmas and cant ****ing wear them because I cant lace them. Someone that knows, TELL ME PLEASE.

SlipknoT
I have no idea what your even talking about.

Loving_Daniel11
Well then thanks for the help

Fetcharada
i thnk i know what you mean. it's tricky to explain but you take the lace and put it thru the hole on the left hand side and pull it overt he tongue so the other end is in the right, then pull it back to the next hole on the left hand side but under the tongue. keep repeating the process, over under, over under. hope this helps.

Loving_Daniel11
I gave up, I threw them behind me and said **** it. Im not going to wear them now.

Fetcharada
sad

Thael
What he said. no expression

Bardock42
wait you can'T lace your shoes? Is that what you are saying like in you can't close them?

Jackie Malfoy
Hope you find out soon!JM

furryman
goths wear etnies

..eh..

SlipknoT
yea, most goths wear huge boots

furryman
tcroeungdhy

SlipknoT
what?

Imperial_Samura
You could always go to a shoe shop, they have dedicated staff who are shoe experts, just waiting to fulfill your every footware need. They would be able to answer you question with a smile.

Demarthl
i think i remember i'll draw i diag once i redo my shoes :P
how many holes up one side and any hooks at the top? that'll help

Demarthl
'lacing shoes' in google

Demarthl

silver_tears
that's a really good diagram blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.