please vote for January's book of the month

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BadKitty
okkies friends..here is a poll of 9 books that we can choose from for January's book for our book of the month club.
I will leave this up all week..after we all vote, the most popular book wins for that month we start reading in beginning of January till the end of January with a thread that is solely for discussing for our chosen book.
also post your comments if you like on the books you have chosen,or have new ideas to proceed with our club.all thoughts are much appreciated

thank you everyone for your input please be sure to vote for your book on the poll.

here are the considered nominations~
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Master and Margarita by MIKHAIL BULGAKOV

A Man for all seasons by Robert Bolt

Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess

Trace by Patrica Cornwell

scared ground by barbara wood

If Chins could Kill' by Bruce Campell

The Claidi Journals by Tanith Lee

Illusions, the adventures of a reluctant Messiah, by Richard Bach

The Caves of Steel by Isaac Asimov

BadKitty
sorry I'm a day late every one,I got caught up in the Christmas festivities !

any how I voted If Chins could Kill' by Bruce Campell happy

Clovie
M&M!!!! eek! happy

Jackie Malfoy
I don't know any of them.I wish there was a book on t hat list that I actly read because I can't vote now.JM

Bardock42
Yes you can vote for the Caves of steel it is great.

Bardock42
It like 1984 and Brave New World with robots and a detectivestory. And its by Isaac Asimov one of the best SF authors ever.

big gay kirk
Also JM, you could vote for A Man for All Seasons.... its the story of Sir Thomas More's arrest, trial and execution for sticking to his principles... whichever one wins, go out, buy a copy, read it and join in...

pinsleepe
Indeed!

BlackC@t
'If chins could kill'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek!

So Badkitty, have you read it yet?

Bardock42
I thinkn I'll read A man for all seasons. Thomas More was great I liked his Utopia. Still vote for the Caves of steel.

Jedi Priestess
I loved a Man for All Seasons!!!!

Silver Stardust
I voted for the Claidi Journals, as Tanith Lee is a favorite author of mine happy

BadKitty
no not yet,if it wins I really hope I'll get to reading and be able to participate in the discussion.bruce is so awesome!

BadKitty
tonight the night! every get their votes in and have a great new year!

BadKitty
okay everyone the winner is The Master and Margarita by MIKHAIL BULGAKOV

BlackC@t
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs off crying*

Jackie Malfoy
Well if it is like those two books which i Love I think I will vote for that thanks!I saw the movie of man of all seasons and thought it was boring so thta is out.JM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.