loner [Edit] Un-Loner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Noah
its true i am, none of my buddies are online, and there is no one online on msn, not even enemies, kill me sad

Thael
Same here mate. cry

Noah
yay loners together making us, a pair of loners, just like shoes

Thael
Then, we aren't loners, think about it, being a "loner" would be someone on their own, so you can't have a "pair" of "loners", it doesn't make sense. stick out tongue

Noah
but

u can have one sheep and a pair of sheep, not sheeps, same with fish, so mabey its some thing like that

Ronny
MERRY CHRISTMAS

SlipknoT
I'm more of a moocher

Thael
Thats not the same thing at all. huh

Because being alone is having nobody so you can't have someone who has nobody with somebody. But now that we are talking to each other, we are no longer alone and therefore have "loner" status revoked. big grin

Noah
i edited the title, so it has been revoked

SlipknoT
No, Im not a loner

Ronny
im not a loner happy

on here stick out tongue

Noah
dont worry, i wont make you wait that long hug

Ronny
pfffft stick out tongue its from a song silly

Noah
it must hold some thing dear for you, why else would u write it in ur sig

Ronny
because its early and i had nothing else to right stick out tongue and i weas listening to hawthorne hieghts so im like HEY i like tat so heeehee stick out tongue

Noah
i sense there is more to that story, u can pm me the truth

Ronny
sure stick out tongue

Jackie Malfoy
My twin sister is a loner but I am not in anyway.I can't stand not being around people and I am not the least bit shy!JM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.