I will write the Bible 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmic_Beings
I am going to write and publish the Bible 2. What do you think?

BackFire
Meh, the first one was such a bore.

Cosmic_Beings
Mine will have free coupons in it!

DuronKiller
the lotr movies became longer with each part.... so i suppose the 2nd bible has to be longer than the first one.... hf wrting it wink stick out tongue
also the 2nd part of a story has to build upon the first part.... so have even more fun wink stick out tongue laughing

JKozzy
Go for it.

Kosta
Might make a good doorstop.....knock yourself out.

Bardock42
THAT IS BLASPHEMY.....I like it

Jackie Malfoy
I say if you think you are ready go ahead!Good luck geting it publish it through.JM

Bardock42
You just need to get some crazy people to belive it and you are gonna be rich. Like this God guy who published the first.

Jackie Malfoy
What god guy?A millens years ago different people wrote in that bible not just one guy.JM

Darth Revan
More like a few thousand years ago--especially since according to traditional Christianity the world didn't even exist a million years ago. smile

CB> Can you put an ad for my business I may or may not start in it? I'll pay you in chocolate.

Bardock42
In cheese I hope you mean.
And I meant THAT god guy. You know it was a joke.
It was hilarious too, wasn't it

Imperial_Samura
Wonderful, I have been waiting for a sequel for so long, to clear up all the mysteries from the first, and maybe carry a little disclaimer about fiction....

... and what kind of coupons?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.