im boooredd anyone want to talk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

evillizzy89
im liiikkkeee soo bored? does anyone have something cool to talk about? OHH YEAH MERRY X-MAS TO ALL BY THE WAY! i know its x-mas and all but like is anyone else bored like me? hehehe im weird... anyways yeah anyways... does anyone know where i can find hp4 galleries like i went to alot of web sites but like theyre all old... hmmm ohh well is there any vampire movie coming out soon?! people?! sad damn im lonely today ohh well laterz!!!

VamPirate
hello, i'm new here too! and i dont know yet about any vampire movies...been too busy working to check! i'm a fan of the good 'ol originals.....interview with a vampire, to be exact!
anyway, welcome!

evillizzy89
thanks...and a nice welcome to u too.. merry x-mas ... woah nice... interview with the vampire is like awesome after that movie i admit my interest towards vampires began... then i read i was legend awesome book about vampires and vampire hunting...

Jackie Malfoy
Sure I will talk to you!Merry Christmas!Hope that you had a good day!I sure did!JM

Liverpool Fan
happy new year

Storm
Welcome and have lots of fun smile

DR.
Hello, and welcome, hope you have a great time here smile

evillizzy89
thanks... hmm i was wondering how do u put the pictures up and stuff? like ive been trying to figure it out but i dont see anything related to it on the option or edit toolbars.... _._;

MerMorgan02
Merry Xmas, and a happy New Year! Welcome to the forum!!!

evillizzy89
heheh thanks ohh yeah happy new year!!!

evillizzy89
hmm im still testing this thing

Shadow_King
hello and welcome to kmc forums

evillizzy89
lol thanks and welcome u too ^_^

evillizzy89
hmm i think i like it like this ^_^

MerMorgan02
Hey, evillizzy89, if u ever need help, just PM me! Id love 2 talk 2 u! happy

TheUnknownBunny
Okay..I'm new here too..Meh name is supposed to be The Unknown Bunneh But it didn't fit ;Sob sob.; Oh well..Welcome..Have fun, as I will be having fun too ^_^ Happeh New Year! It's also meh birthday on January 1.. ._. But it sucks @ss..-_-

-The Unknown Bunneh rolling on floor laughing eek!

(>'')> <( '' )> <(''&ltwink ^_^'

Happy Dance

(PS. If you ever feel bored..PM or IM Meh..I'm practically Bored all day long X_x; Yeah..It boring at meh house.. ;-; )

MerMorgan02
y don't u fit in, Bunny? every1 can find a place 2 fit in here at KMC!

Reilyn_Sohma
if u guys like vampires then read these books by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

IN THE FOREST OF THE NIGHT, DEMON IN MY VIEW, SHATTERED MIRROR, AND MIDNIGHT PREDATOR

Dazzler619
Merry Christmas to you too kido! PM me whenever you want smile

Mr Parker
hello and welcome aboard. smile

MerMorgan02
O tay! big grin

innocnt4lyf
hello you guys i m fairly new and i'm still tryna figure this site out...and im look 4 a pen pal... so PM me if ur interested...

Paola
this is a Welcome forum guys

if you're bored go to the Off-topic forum smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.