Distant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

star_scar_child
This is a short story ive been working on for not too long and i need to work some kinks out. feedback is apreciated

chapter 1

The cold air blew into his face making it sting like little needles. but he diddnt mind, no pain could be greater than what he was going through. Alex Drakin Was 13 years old, he had light brown hair and shocking static green eyes. Alex had always had a better understanding of life, always a more adult prespective, even if he diddnt show it.
"i can do this" he said breathing in deep, and taking his first step into the funeral home.Thats when the first jolt of nervousness struck. It was the nervousness that came with realization. This isnt a dream he thought to himself. people all around him were talking.
"she was only thirteen, how sad" one woman said
"yea i cant imagine being the parents" the other woman replied
"howd it happen anyway?" the first woman asked
" the news said it was...." alex zoned out the rest and started to walk forward. people all over the place were crying. a few people he diddnt know , alot of recognizable faces. he rounded the corner and spotted the coffin at the end of the hall. he fought back the tears that were glazing his eyes and took a few step forward.
Her parrents were standing there greeting people. Alex walked up to them and said "Hi" in a choked up voice.
"your Alex right?" her mom said bringing a wave of shock and confusion over alex seing as how he had never even met these people before. "you gave her the necklace right?" she asked him. he nodded meeekly. "she really liked you". alexs barrior broke free as sob after sob broke out until he was full on crying.

Thats what i have so far. this is based on one of my own life experiences.ill edit and spell check later.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.