Dragon Ball Z Master

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BloodBird
I AM THE ABSOLUTE KING OF DBZ KNOLEDGE AND KNOW JUS BOUT EVERTHIN SEEN EVRA EPISODE CEPT 2 AND AHALF AND THE ONES FROM WHEN KID BUU BLOWS UP EARTH AND N WATCHIN EM NOW

SO MY CHALENGE GIVE ME DBZ TRIVIA AND I WILL ANSWER THEM cool TRY AND GET ME O GIVE THE WRONG ANSWER SEE ANYHTING CANF IDN I DO NOT KNOW THAT U DO IF I GET IT RIGHT TELL ME WRONG POST THE ANSWERS!!!! laughing cool wink

BloodBird
guess i am the KING HAHAH NO ONE KNOWS MORE THAN ME big grin

Phoenix Aska
I bet you anything that I know more of DBZ than you do kid...

Example...this is a weird question...

eac Kaioshin was a leader of a certain direction. For example, West Kaioshin was the first female Kaioshin.

Do you know which irection the Supreme Kai is?

AKA kabito Kai

Silver_Blaze
Oh no not another person who thinks they know so much of everything huh

I ain't like going to bother trying to say I know everything because I don't and theres always someone that's going to know more no matter what doing with DBZ unless you dedicat your life to it... And no thanks I don't like it so much stick out tongue

And the answer is East I think anyway laughing

BloodBird
the supreame kai was the south kaioshin to my recolection i just viewed that episode as the last seen one by me so i wouldn't have a memory as for thaone as for the rest of them!!!! :P

BloodBird
whoops cannot edit itn but the ANSWER IS EAST KAI JUST REMEMBERD THIS ACCOUNTS AS MY ANSWER SINCE IT IS 2 MINUTES AFTER MY PREVIOUS POST wink NEXT QUESTION!!!!

Silver_Blaze
Oh fine i'll give you a question I may aswell while i'm here...

Who did Kid Buu finally obsorb to develop into Fat Majin Buu?

BloodBird
HAHAH EASY DAI KAISHN THAT IS ALSO Y HE BECOMESO NCIEISH AND JOLLY AND HAPPY HE SASVED THE WOLR DWHEN HE GOT ABSORBED THAT IS Y THE ESAST KAI SIPREME KAI BECAMSE SUPREME KAI AND Y HE IS STILL ALIVE wink

BloodBird
here is one for u HOW MANY TRUE SAYAINS WERE REMAINING IN THE END OF THE PLANET VEGETA EXPLOSION IT AINT 4 AND THE REMAINING ONES NAME EM!!!

Silver_Blaze
Hmm well I dunno but I can always guess so...

Brolly
Vegeta
Nappa
Goku
Raddits
And Brollys Dad that I can't remember his name XD!!
Oops I almost forgot that Saiyan from the Tree of might movie but like I still don't know his name and I ain't gonna bother looking it up o.o;

Phoenix Aska
the answer is east.

BloodBird
WRONG THE ANSWER IS 7 GOKU/KAKAROTT
RADDIT
VEGETA
NAPPA
BROILY
PARAGUS wink THINK IT IS BROILY'S HENCEMAN
AND LASTLY DO NOT REMEMBER HIS NAME BUT HE LOOKS KINDA LIKE BARDOCK

ANOTHER ONE FOR U WHEN DID GOKU REALLY BECONME A SUPER SAAIN THE FIRST TIME AROUND

Phoenix Aska
When he fought Frieza on Namek and Krillin died

BloodBird
nope in the movie LORD SLUG HE BECAME A SUPER SAYAIN MOMENTARILY AND KILLED HIMTHEN RECEDED BACK TO NORMAL AS IF IT NEVER HAPPENED KING KAI MENTIONS IT wink

Phoenix Aska
In the Lord Slug movie Gokou's power level does not reach that of a super saiyan's though.

Gregory
Movies do not fit into regular continuity.. I'd have thought an "expert" would have realized that. And nobody's impressed with your mastery of caps lock, so you can turn it off now.

WindDancer
This is just so dumb.

Closed!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.