Luke Cage Class Strenght?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
I don't found anything on the web about his strenght level.He's in Spider-Man level or he's above Class 10?

who?-kid
I don't know how strong he is, but definitely lots stronger than Spider-Man.

stellarX
in the marvel directory it says he can lift up to 3 tons

whobdamandog
I don't believe he's stronger than Spider Man, but a hell of a lot more durable. His skin is as harder than steel, and bullets can not penetrate it.

who?-kid
Oh yes, he's lots stronger, though I have the feeling the writers themselves don't know exactly how strong Cage is. I guess these days he's as strong as Rogue, or Doc Samson or people like that.

ScarletSpider
They've never really had a set strength level for Cage. Also, I believe, awhile ago he went through the strengthening process again, so whatever his original level was, double it. Or square it, depends on how powerful Bendis wants him to be.

snoopdogg
In the 2004 Fantastic Four encyclopedia his strength is rated at 4 which is 800lbs-25 tons. Its not very spedific but hes in that area and is not above 25 tons.

whobdamandog
Well I just checked an online source, and it stated his strength was in the 3 ton range. I'm not to sure as to how accurate the site is though. Its a pretty informative site however, and if you would like to check it out click on the link below.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/strengthlevels/3.htm

baddspellahl4
I read somewhere that he once lifted 30?

juggernaut74
I just got my Marvel Handbook today and it says Luke Cage can lift 25 tons so you are rignt.

crazyspinz
the marvel handbooks are out dated, in the new avengers i think he is like class 40

juggernaut74
That Handbook just came out yesterday and it says 2005 on it. I dont think its outdated. His stregth level is a 4 and 25 tons falls right into that.

crazyspinz
ok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.