Favourate George Bush quotes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Favourate george bush quotes (there are some crazy ones)

eleveninches
"the vast majority of our imports come from overseas"

eleveninches
"rarely is the question asked, Is our children learned"

"i believe that the human being and the fish can co-exist peacefully"

SlipknoT
"any man with a cowboy hat is a friend of mine"

eleveninches
"I come from the west. The west of texas. Thats pretty close to california. In more ways than washington dc is close california"

KidRock
why are u people so obssesed with making fun of bush? is it REALLY that funny? You look like an idiot

Bardock42
Yes it is, we make fun of other people too so wh not bush? IS there some law that states that you can'T make fun of him, you know you have to consider that if bush wouldn't do stupid shit there wouldn'T be anything left to make fun aboot.

KidRock
make fun of him all you want.. its only been done a million times and you look like an idiot doing it

barbarossa
Then I'm an idiot.

"The Coalition of the Willing will Invade Iraq if demands are not met"
Bush is then asked what countries the Coalition has as members.
"Well Were in there... the British and I think the Bahamas are in there too." -Impromptu interview of George W at fund raiser.

big gay kirk
Not really a quote... but Bush once waved in order to get Stevie Wonder's attention.....

Bardock42
Yeah I heard (some stand up comedy, Robin Williams maybe?) that, what do you except of someone who almost dies because of a pretzel though.

SlipknoT
Well there's still his huge ears, and stupid face.

Bad Boy
"What state is Wales in?"

Dwarfdude
-Rebuttle to Kerry after Kerry had named the countries in the coalition-"Actually he left out Poland."
-Another rebuttle-
".........I................"
"We're going to go after these folks, and conduct a crusade."

All hail Robin Williams!

BackFire
Haha!!

MC Mike
Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

KidRock
thanks for that useless piece of information.. now can you please point out where i said you have no freedom of speech.. kthx

Dr. Strangelove
This one is always played on the Don and Mike Show and I always die laughing.laughing

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

MC Mike
There's no reason why we should stop and you trying to stop us makes you look like an idiot kthx

BackFire
I'm willing to bet money that if people were making fun of Kerry it wouldn't make them look like an "idiot".

Darth Surgent
Oh, and during the election season, when every other comment that you made was about Kerry looking like Lurch from the Addams Family, that was pure class.

OMFG U POINTED OUT THAT HE'S TALL!!! U R SO KEWL!!!!SHIFT+1SHIFT+1

Jackie Malfoy
I don't know any,JM

Snipes
i found it funny when he was asked what tribe soverigny (spelling) was, this is going back a few months, but i just saw the footage the other day.

it was really funny

Napalm
What with all these people that feel they have to harrase bush?

eleveninches
"Its not the pollution thats causing damage to our atmosphere. it's the impurities in the air and wate that are doing it "

WindDancer
But is more fun to pick on the losers. Kerry is a prime example.

PVS
oh shit..there are so many confused eek!

some of my favs:

-Africa is a nation that suffers from incredible disease.

-Border relations between Canada and Mexico have never been better.

-We're making the right decisions to bring the solution to an end.

-Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of "Hop on Pop".

too many to list really laughing out loud

btw, sorry to burst your bubbles, but that story of bush waving at stevie wonder is not true...believable yes...but it never happened.

Ushgarak
No he didn't; that was false. Like that 'entrepeneur' thing, it was made up.

"Its not the pollution thats causing damage to our atmosphere. it's the impurities in the air and wate that are doing it "

He didn't say that. In fact, that one is SO wrong; it is actually a quote MAD Magazine made up in 1991 as something Dan Quayle might say.

In fact, most of Quayle's quotes, made up or otherwise, have been attributed to Bush. Making fun is all very well but you should be accurate about it.

Ushgarak
That's also not what he said, though what he did say meant the same thing. It's worth pointing this out as an error, though, because this is what the same circulating e-mail/rumour mill that has those Quayle quotes attributed to him. The same quotes have also been circulated about Kerry.

Beware where you get your on-line info from!

Napalm
I bet $50 this thread gets closed

PVS
but ush, i believe he did say "It is clear our nation is reliant upon big foreign oil. More and more of our imports come from overseas." in Beaverton, Oregon, on September 25, 2000

manny321
they come from canada.

"the bombers are having an effect"
Well duh, i think he noticed the bombers has bombs on them that day. What a dumb thing to say.

One from rumesfield
"the resistance is only a small group of vegabonds, sabtoeurs and thugs"

Sure, and they been able to kill 1000 US soldiers from the most advanced army in the world.

KidRock
I heard on tv Bush is cliniclly retarded in some tests...So what does that make kerry? Since he lost an election to a retard? a bigger retard?

PVS
why the political debate?
im sure you had no problem making clinton when he was in office,
as i did the same. why is bush so sacred where we must hold is name
up as high as jesus himself?

BackFire
No, that would be the people who voted for Bush.

dave123
i bet Bush can spell favourite properly ninja

BackFire
Anyways, this isn't really a quote since I've never heard him say it. But it's something they mocked on SNL, not sure if he ever actually said it himself though......

"Strategery"

manny321
wea...wea.weaponry

KidRock
No, it would be kerry.. he should have campaigned better.

BackFire
His campaign was fine, retards vote for retards. Simple as that.

Ushgarak
If you read what I said, I said that what he said did indeed mean the same thing. But the words eleveninches were wrong and the point was that the way in which they were wrong is from quoting from that errneous mass mail.

Dwarfdude
Kerry said it himself, he called out Bush. Lets make this a campaign of policy and not mud. But Bush insisted on the mud-slinging, immeadiatly attacking Kerry's war record.

Bush is a travesty and a disgrace to a large portion of Americans. He is the face of America, and we, as a country, are hated for it. I travel to europe twice a year, and each time I speak or take out my passport, I recieve a glance of contempt. Thank God I can speak with a british accent and that I'm getting a second, British passport soon.

I'm ashamed of my country, I'll be the first to admit.

PVS
oops...i missed that...sorry

here's my favorite bush word: 'suicider' just try to find that in your dictionary. its not a slip of the tongue, since dubya cant stop saying it and seems to insist its a real word.

what really pisses me off is when he says "nucular" instead of nuclear. damnit man, if you are in charge of the doomsday button, AT LEAST learn to pronounce it correctly you retarded chimpanzee.

tabby999

eleveninches
"the future will be better tommorrow"
"i have made good judgements in the past. i have made good judgements in the future."

eleveninches
bush speaking about his position as governor of texas:

"i'm 100% sure that we have never sent a guilty, I mean innocent man to death row" (or something similar).

eleveninches
"i stand by all of the misstatements that i have made"

PVS
^^^^

i love that one.

one of those bush statements where he accidentally blurts out the truth...quite common for him

tabby999
did you hear that people were trying to figure out if he had a mild case of torrets where he just said what he thought, not just swear or talk nonsence

PVS
wouldnt surprise me

cornponious
Fresh Dubya from dubyaspeak.com:

Today, we had a rocket attack that took a lot of lives. Any time of the year it's a time of sorrow and sadness when we lose a loss of life.
-- Washington, D.C., Dec. 21, 2004

We need to reform our legal systems so the people, on the one hand, can get justice. On the other hand, the justice system doesn't affect the flows of capital.
-- Washington, D.C., Dec. 16, 2004

In the war on terror, you have fought enemies' freedom -- freedom's enemies from the caves and mountains of Afghanistan to the deserts and cities of Iraq.
-- Camp Pendleton, California, Dec. 7, 2004

I assured President Musharraf that there is an opportunity at hand to work toward the development of a Palestinian state and peace in the Middle East. I told him that this will be a priority of my administration. The goals is two states living side-by-side in peace and security.
-- White House, Dec. 4, 2004

And a few classics:

At this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly outta Ronald Reagan Airport

The benefits of helping somebody is beneficial.

You teach a child to read and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.

And my personal favorite:

Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream.

God bless dubyaspeak.com.

A-men.

cornponious

SlipknoT
God Bush is a dumbass

Imperial_Samura
I loved the one at the end of Fahrenheit 9/11

George W. Bush: There's an old saying in Tennessee. I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee, that says: "Fool me once shame on Shame on you If fooled, you can't get fooled again."

But yes, he is, really, as dumb as the sun is hot, basically everything he ever says would be hilarious if it wasn't coming from the mouth of someone who should be a lot smarter/wiser/more sensible... or maybe all three.

Captain REX
Was this started by people who STILL won't get over the fact that Bush won?

Sheesh...

Imperial_Samura
True, he won, but that doesn't necessarily mean one has to be pleased about it, or go along happily with it.

It is a dangerous time when people do as Britney Spears advocates ....

Britney Spears: "I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and we should just support that." (once again from Fahrenheit 9/11)

BackFire
"Britney Spears: "I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and we should just support that." (once again from Fahrenheit 9/11)"

Makes sense though. A stupid quote, said by a stupid person, in favor of another stupid person. The moral? Stupid people stick together, and that's an upsetting thought. Because if you get to many stupid people thinking alike then you might get someone like Bush as pres......oh wait.

Imperial_Samura
lol laughing yes

Darth Revan
No, but I did read a letter in some magazine from somebody who thought he was showing early signs of Alzheimer's. Apparently he used to be a great debater when he was younger. 'Course it may not be true...

Silver Stardust
Nothing requires us to like, stand behind, or respect our president, especially if he comes off as moronic as Bush does...freedom of speech and expression, my friend.

I cannot wait for 2008 because he can't run again....

I think my favorite would be "Is our children learning?"

Dubyaspeak.com rocks yes

Ushgarak
GAH! And still!

"The future will be better tomorrow" was QUAYLE.

"i have made good judgements in the past. i have made good judgements in the future."- QUAYLE!

"i stand by all of the misstatements that i have made"- QUAYLE!

Please, for the love of sanity, check your info before you post!

Imperial_Samura
Yes, I guess Bush makes enough funny, senseless quotes without him stealing other peoples.

cornponious
More from dubyaspeak.com:

Now, one of the important aspects of my vision is that this is not automatic citizenship. The American people must understand that. That if somebody who is here working wants to be a citizen, they can get in line like those who have been here legally and have been working to become a citizenship in a legal manner.
-- Although the White House purged the "ship" portion of "citizenship" in the official transcript, they neglected to alter the audio, Washington, D.C., Dec. 20, 2004

Listen to the audio here.

corn

Side note: I find it interesting that the White House OFFICIALLY removed the "ship" suffix from "citizenship" in the official transcript.

PVS
laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing laughing

Afro Cheese
George Bush is a funny guy. He's my favorite president ever from a comedy standpoint. Although clinton made for some funny skits on snl too..

PVS
what makes the different is that it required impersonators to make clinton funny...bush is his own comedy routine laughing out loud

Reborn Again
www.jibjab.com This Land. Watch it! That's all you need to know. stick out tongue

Afro Cheese
You know.. that's true. I'd say it's even funnier to watch clips of the real bush on the daily show and stuff than it is to watch impersonators of him on snl or mad tv.

PVS
more examples of how dubya accidentally speaks the truth laughing out loud (with audio eek! )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The truth of the matter is, if you listen carefully, Saddam would still be in power if he were the President of the United States, and the world would be a lot better off." http://dubyaspeak.com/mp3/betteroff.mp3

"The Iraqi regime is a threat to any American and to threats who are friends of America." http://dubyaspeak.com/mp3/threats.mp3

"You're free. And freedom is beautiful. And, uhh, you know, it'll take time to restore chaos, and order, but we -- but we will." http://dubyaspeak.com/mp3/chaos.mp3

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." http://dubyaspeak.com/mp3/harmcountry.mp3

"Americans are serving and sacrificing to keep this country safe and to bring freedom to others. After the attacks of September the 11th, 2001, this nation resolved to fight terrorists where they dwell. We resolved to arm the terrorist enemy." http://dubyaspeak.com/mp3/arm_terrorists.mp3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and yet more idiotic quotes:

"I'm honored to, uhh, shake the hand -- of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein. Ummm, I'm with sssix other Iraqi citizens, as well, who suffered the same fate. Uhh, they are examples of the -- brutality, uhh, of the tyrant." http://dubyaspeak.com/mp3/shakehands.mp3

REPORTER: What do you think tribal sovereignty means in the 21st century, and how do we resolve conflicts between tribes and the federal and state governments?
DUBYA: Yeah -- tribal sovereignty means that, it's sovereign. It's -- you're a -- you're a -- you've been given sovereignty, and you're -- viewed as a sovereign entity.
REPORTER: Okay.
DUBYA: And, therefore, the relationship between the federal government and tribes is one between -- sovereign entities. http://dubyaspeak.com/mp3/sovereignty.mp3

"My trip to Asia begins here in Japan for an important reason. It begins here because for a century and a half now, America and Japan have formed one of the great and enduring alliances of modern times. From that alliance has come an era of peace in the Pacific." http://dubyaspeak.com/mp3/moderntimes.mp3

and my absolute favorite of all time:

"We got an issue in America. Too many good docs are gettin' out of business. Too many OB/GYNs aren't able to practice their -- their love with women all across this country." http://dubyaspeak.com/mp3/obgyn.mp3

Imperial_Samura
I wish I had access to Bush's alternate dimensions. Gee, a world were Japan never went to war with the US, sounds grand. A world were you can shake hands with a poor devil who has no hand....

Beyond Image
heres one....

....." My Fellow Americans"

Darth Surgent
That's also my all-time favorite. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

Napalm
Im growing really sick of people b!tchin about bush all the time

Afro Cheese
Looks like you need to learn to deal with it. It's not going away as long as he's president. If it really bothers you than just ignore political threads.

PVS
indeed...DEAL WITH IT no expression

because nobody cares

BackFire
"**** 'dem *******!"

SlipknoT
did he really say that?

charmedFairy
sadly, yes..i saw this one when he said it roll eyes (sarcastic)

REPORTER: What do you think tribal sovereignty means in the 21st century, and how do we resolve conflicts between tribes and the federal and state governments?
DUBYA: Yeah -- tribal sovereignty means that, it's sovereign. It's -- you're a -- you're a -- you've been given sovereignty, and you're -- viewed as a sovereign entity.
REPORTER: Okay.
DUBYA: And, therefore, the relationship between the federal government and tribes is one between -- sovereign entities.

Silver Stardust
Get used to it, it's called freedom of speech.

eleveninches
"verbosity leads to unclear inarticulate things"

"a low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the poles"

The Inkeeper
Patriot act, he can get you stick out tongue Hes like a tall dark and handsome bogeyman smile

I like bush, dont see why everyone is mocking him.

Imperial_Samura
Bahaha. I would like to see him try to get me. Being in Australia and all. And seeing how our intelligence agencies lack intelligence.

I don't like Bush, but then this thread isn't about not liking him (though I would hope it was) we are discussing the multitude of stupid things he has said, or just talking about our favorite Bush quote. Now no matter how much you like him, surely you must admit he has said a lot of questionable, and down right absurd things. Nothing wrong with talking about it, and having a laugh at the same time.

MC Mike
I could of sworn you hated him! messed

moviejunkie23
i don't know the exact quote but it was something like yes my brother a great man in charge of the great state of texas, (you mean florida) yes the great state of the florida

"the great state of the florida" that cracked me up to no end.

but to be fair kerry was pretty bad himself with his whole i voted for it before i voted against it routine laughing

and edwards is classic "vote for john kerry and people like cristopher reeves will walk again" laughing

lets face it 2004 we had crap for choices

MornGlory
Yee Haw

MornGlory
http://nataliedee.com/062204/bushs-plan-for-iraq.jpg

eleveninches
"i know how hard it is to put food on your family"

Another one was something like:
"i think we should lower the age at which kids can own guns"

Arachnoidfreak
You can't really take the Daily Show 100% seriously.

Ou Be Low hoo
One of the best ones I heard was something like this:

"You can't have a president who sends mex-mixed messages."

Subtly ironic in a way only HE wouldn't know...the guy is a fool.

POST NOTE: I can't be assed to googoogaagaalise it.

baracustastic

Evanescence
sometimes you have to kill people in order to prevent death

what a wank

cornponious
Fresh Dubya from dubyaspeak.com:

I believe we are called to do the hard work to make our communities and quality of life a better place.
-- Collinsville, Illinois, Jan. 5, 2005

You know, the -- what you're beginning to see is a typical response from America. First of all, we provide immediate cash relief, to the tune of about 35 billion dollars. And then there will be an assessment of the damage, so that the relief is -- the next tranche of relief will be spent wisely.
-- Crawford, Texas, Dec. 29, 2004

Imperial_Samura
"We live in a culture of moral indifference, where movies and videos glamorize violence and tolerance is touted as a great virtue."
-- Texas A&M University, Apr. 6, 1998

..................... Yep, George W., its a terrible world were tolernace is a virtue.

"It's hard to be successful if you don't make something somebody doesn't want to buy."
--Arlington, Virginia, Mar. 9, 2004

...... What the?

bilbofett
I feel this thread is of vital importance to all so..............BUMP!

Bardock42
well you could have posted one since it is so important to you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkAge
My views are one that speaks to freedom.

The benefits of helping somebody is beneficial.

Is our children learning?

There's nothing more deep than recognizing Israel's right to exist. That's the most deep thought of all.... I can't think of anything more deep than that right.

We're in for a long struggle, and I think Texans understand that. And so do Americans.

And one of the things we've got to make sure that we do is anything.

Border relations between Canada and Mexico have never been better.
The dates and places at which they where said can be found at DubyaSpeak.com. I've got plenty more ut this was all I could fit.

I am mindful not only of preserving executive powers for myself, but for predecessors as well.

You teach a child to read and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.

I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe -- I believe what I believe is right.

I'm hopeful. I know there is a lot of ambition in Washington, obviously. But I hope the ambitious realize that they are more likely to succeed with success as opposed to failure.

I think it's interesting. I'm a follower of American politics.

ElectricBugaloo
Today's Bush Quote of the Day according to my Bushisms calendar...

"And finally, Mayor Al is with us - the mayor of Monroe. Al Cappuccilli is here. Thank you, mayor, for being with us. You must be filling the potholes, picking up the garbage. That's the way to go."
-September 12, 2003
'Complimenting' the local mayor during a speech in Monroe, Michigan

Capt_Fantastic
"...uh?...GOD!"

Alpha Centauri
"Because if you get to many stupid people thinking alike then you might get someone like Bush as pres......oh wait."

Hahaha classic but true.

-AC

KidRock
FOUR MORE YEARS

bilbofett
Thats a good point! oops!!!

Filth
my fav bush quote is "if you feed a terrorist or fund a terrorist, you are a terrorist"

Beastro
Your messed up sad

ElectricBugaloo
Today's quote according to the Presidential (Mis)Speak Bush Quote-A-Day Calendar:

"I'm going to describe what we discussed a little earlier...We had a chance to visit with Teresa Nelson who's a parent, and a mom or a dad."
Gender manipulation in Jacksonville, FL
September 9, 2003

PVS
laughing out loud ^^^^

I also believe that some of the decisions I've made up to now have affected our standing in parts of the world. I remember in the debates, somebody asked me about Europe. And I said, well, they wanted us to join the International Criminal Court, and I chose -- I said, that's not the right posture for the United States of America, or some saying I should have negotiated with Arafat for the four years I was president -- obviously, prior to his death.

-- You have to wait to the end for the payoff, but it's worth it, Air Force One, Jan. 14, 2005

ladygrim
George W. Bush Quotes

All quotes 100% authentic, and courtesey of George W. Bush.
"I think we can agree. The past is over."

"I have learned from mistakes I may or may not have made."

"It was just inebreating what the Midlands was all about then." (A slip on exhillerating)

"It's clearly the budget. It has a lot of numbers on it."

"The most important job is not to be governor, or first lady in my case."

"Will highways on the internet become more few?"

"Like your neighbor just like you like to be liked yourself."

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning? Laura and I really don't realize just how bright our children is."

"I was raised in the West. The West of Texas. It's pretty close to California. More so than Washington, D.C. is close to California."

"I propose that every city have a telephone number 119 -- for dyslexics who have an emergency."

"There ought to be limits to freedom." Said about parody websites of him.

"I believe that we are on an irreversible trent toward democracy and more freedom- but that could change."

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared.'"

"Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things."

"I have made good judgements in the past. I have made good judgements in the future."

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the poles."

"Illegitimacy is something we should talk about, in terms of not having it."

"We are ready for any unseen event that may or may not occur."

"For NASA, space is still a high priority."

"We have a firm committment to NATO; we are a part of NATO. We have a firm committment to Europe; we are a part of Europe."

"Who is to blame for riots? The rioters are to blame."

"The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century."

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only proffession that teach our children."

"It isn't pollution that's ruining the environment; it's all the impurities in the air and water that's doing it."

"It's time the human race entered the solar system."

Morning_Glory
there is a thread on this already

there is a thread called George W Bush Quotes

Telperaca
laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
Merging...

ladygrim
tnk u my hnds r to cold to do yo much

Ushgarak
Once again, the ability of people to check their sources has been shown to be sadly lacking, and people who come in with such a mocking attitude only look like idiots when they are wrong.

Half of those were said by Dan Quayle, NOT George Bush, making a mockery of your claim that they are 100% authentic.

KharmaDog
Amazing that this guy has his finger on the button, and the future of the world in his hands, yet half the time can't even string together a cohesive thought or sentence. Scarey confused confused

PVS
yeah, please.
its not like there isnt a plethora of genuine hilarious quotes
which grow in numbers everytime dubya opens his big mouth.
try dubyaspeak.com

shangheid
I agree you all do look like idiots

PVS
whatever dude, why dont you just go pray to your g.w.bush shrine
and let us have our fun. im sure that in the end god will punish us all since
dubya is his self-proclaimed spokesman. no need to get your hands dirty. roll eyes (sarcastic)

KharmaDog
Wouldn't taking your time out to call people who make fun of an actual idiot, idiots themselves, in order to defend their own sensibilities make that person themselves an idiot?

Just a thought. I might have read too many Bush quotes to come up with that one.

PVS
'I think the thing that struck all our delegation most intensely was the final scene of the plain-looking casket -- one of three, by the way -- lead, wood and wood -- being carried and held up for the seal to be seen, and then the sun pouring out. This will be one of the highlights of my presidency, to have been at this great ceremony.'

speaking on Pope John Paul II's funeral--Waco, Texas, Apr. 8, 2005

i never knew a funeral could be so positive...a highlight of his career even erm

Mandos
There's a subliminal message beneath this sentence.

PVS
bush never had respect for the pope.
never properly addressed him, only called him 'sir',
but watch how quickly he snaps when a reporter DARES call
him 'sir' and not 'mr. president'

PVS
in fact, here are the quotes:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DUBYA: Let me ask you a couple of questions. Who is the AP person?

AP REPORTER: I am.

DUBYA: You are?

AP REPORTER: Sir, in regard to --

DUBYA: Who are you talking to?

AP REPORTER: Mr. President, in regard to the June 30th deadline, is there a chance that that would be moved back?

DUBYA: No, the intention is to...

(White House web site, Apr. 5, 2004.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so there you go. dubya will NOT tolerate ANY disrespect!!! you dont just call
a man of such great influence 'sir'...HOW DARE HE NOT CALL HIM MR PRESIDENT!!!!!

but wait:

Pope: "You were at the Roman Forum yesterday."
Dubya: "Yes sir, it was so beautiful. And this place is beautiful."
Pope: "Popes come here in the summer."
Dubya: "Yes sir, I understand that, and I can see why."

and...

"I also bring a message from my government that says to you, sir, we will work for human liberty and human dignity, in order to spread peace and compassion. That we appreciate the strong symbol of freedom that you have stood for, and we recognize the power of freedom to change societies and to change the world. And so, sir, we're honored to be here. Perhaps the best way I can express my country's gratitude to you, and our respect to you, is to present to you the Medal of Freedom from America."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when you talk to the pope, you refer to him as "you're holiness" or "holy father"....if you have an ounce of respect for him that is. but dubya looks down on catholics and that is plain to see.

baracustastic
^

Could just be that he's stupid.

KidRock
favorite quote..

Bush: "4 more years!"

MC Mike
Originally posted by KidRock
favorite quote..

Bush: "4 more years!"

With three fingers up.

KidRock
Originally posted by MC Mike
With three fingers up.

Yet he is still smarter then john kerry.

MC Mike

Maybe, I wouldn't know, because I don't have any evidence do back up a claim against that...

...do you have any evidence to back up your claim FOR it?

KidRock
Originally posted by MC Mike
Maybe, I wouldn't know, because I don't have any evidence do back up a claim against that...

...do you have any evidence to back up your claim FOR it?

He was smart enough to convince half the country to vote for him.. twice.

BackFire
Once actually, remember, he lost the popular vote the first time. And the second time, well, I guess there were more rednecks then there were the first time.

KharmaDog
He was smart enough to convince half the country to vote for him.. twice.

Actually Bush's intelligence (or lack thereof) had nothing to do with his victory in a second election. Push polling, slander campaigns, appealing to the religious right, a weak running opponent and the regular campaign shenanigans are what resulted in his second victory. And he one a second election with yet more controversy, sure not as much as his first one, but it is far from a clean win or a mandate from the American people.

And half of the U.S. did not vote for him, ONLY half of the people who voted, voted for him, there is a difference.

Perhaps you could say that Bush was smart enough to make you vote for him, that much I could believe.

BullitNutz
no no no.

People like Ann Coulter and those Swift Boat for won it for Bush. They got more time on them lib'rul teluhvizzin networks.

Lord Shadow Z

No, he's got more money than Kerry. He's publicly religious.
Thats why he's president.

PVS
"It's in our country's interests to find those who would do harm to us and get them out of harm's way."

--Prime Time Press Conference, White House, Apr. 28, 2005

"One of the great sources of energy for the future is liquefied natural gas. There's a lot of gas reserves around the world. Gas is -- can only be transported by ship, though, when you liquefy it, when you put it in solid form.

"Polls? You know, if a President tries to govern based upon polls, you're kind of like a dog chasing your tail. I don't think you can make good, sound decisions based upon polls. And I don't think the American people want a President who relies upon polls and focus groups to make decisions for the American people."

great dubya! i never knew that we all dont want you to run the country based on what 'the people' want. i'm sure glad that burden is off of our backs!
besides, democracy is so...tedious.

leonheartmm
**** bush and **** his goddam quotes.

Mainstream
We have to stop Terra! (he always says Terra and not Terror..I guess he watches Teen Titans..)

smoker4
Originally posted by PVS
"It's in our country's interests to find those who would do harm to us and get them out of harm's way."

"One of the great sources of energy for the future is liquefied natural gas. There's a lot of gas reserves around the world. Gas is -- can only be transported by ship, though, when you liquefy it, when you put it in solid form.

"Polls? You know, if a President tries to govern based upon polls, you're kind of like a dog chasing your tail. I don't think you can make good, sound decisions based upon polls. And I don't think the American people want a President who relies upon polls and focus groups to make decisions for the American people."

great dubya! i never knew that we all dont want you to run the country based on what 'the people' want. i'm sure glad that burden is off of our backs!
besides, democracy is so...tedious.

Pure Gold laughing out loud

PVS
Originally posted by Mainstream
We have to stop Terra! (he always says Terra and not Terror..I guess he watches Teen Titans..)

oh i know!!! that drives me freakin crazy!!! mad
plus the way he bobs his head in an attempt to express importance.
not to mention all the meaningless hand gestures.
and lets not forget 'nookyular'

Mainstream
we have to stop nookyular Terra.

RedAlertv2
I heard somewhere that his IQ is 91. A little low for someone that is leading the most powerful nation in the world.

tabby999
Originally posted by BackFire
Once actually, remember, he lost the popular vote the first time. And the second time, well, I guess there were more rednecks then there were the first time.

thats how i look at it. how could anyone with intelligence look at his campaign and say "that looks sound" unless they were the Cletus or Peggy Sue of their community? you'd have to be at thick as shit to think he was gonna make a positive impact on the world

Bardock42
At least you still have some impact on the world....our dipshit of chancellor can't do shit......

kaidaboo
you cant really read his quotes cuz there all lies he lied about being a party animal ...about smokin pot.....about 9/11 about the weapons they had in irack.....honestly any one who voted for him should have an unplanned pregnany and i hope there kid terns out gay....BUSH IS AN IGNORANT PRICK...HE CANT EVEN READ ..IF HE SPENT SO MUCH TIME IN SCHOOL DONT YOU THINK THEY TEACH YOU HOWW TO PRONOUNCE CERTAIN WORDS...

colchestereldo
for all those in the UK - we could we start one of these threads for John Prescott.....

i don't have any to hand right now, will have to do my research, but i have seen some of his never-ending sentences written down and they are fantastically meaningless!

Ou Be Low hoo
The man is...

A genius:

A surrealist:

And a Jabberwocky:

Ladies and Gentlemen...The leader of the most powerful nation in the world!

Darth Jello
"The American people need to understand that life, is precious. Not just the life of babies, but the life of children. Living in, you know, the dark dungeons of the internet."
"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."

Bush dictionary:
Kasovian:Kosovar
Greeshians:Greeks
Terrorists: Anyone looking remotely Arab, environmentalists, Doctors at women's clinics, Jews that don't agree with me, Freemasons, the French, Gays, Democrats that don't agree with me, Greens, civil libertarians, labor unions, pretzel manufacturers, real journalists, intellectuals, college proffessors, liberals, progressives, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Jainists, Wiccans, Animists, Deists, Zoroastrians, Voodeists, Ba'hai, Agnostics, Atheists, Satanists, The UN, the World Court, the ACLU, Air America, the AARP, the AFL-CIO
Social Security: untapped corporate subsidy
The New Deal: Socialism
Hard workin' Americansmessederfs
Nukular: Nuclear
Suspected Gang Member: N**er/Sp*c
Welfare Mother: N**ress
Poot'n-Vladimir Putin
Puteen, prime minister of Canada:Puteen, a creamy potato dish from Canada
Beneficial Biotene-a combination of nuclear, human and chemical waste, with a smidge of newspaper ink used as fertalizer
Wetlands-bodies of water used as water supplies and toxic dumping
Strength:Ignorance
Peace:War
Freedommessedlavery

and if that doesn't convince you he's evil, than just know that he traded Sammy Sosa

and if that wasn't

PVS
"One of the main jobs we have here in Washington is to protect our country. You see, not only did the attacks help accelerate a recession, the attacks reminded us that we are at war."

this one is disturbing in a couple of ways

1-the use of the word 'help' seems to suggest a positive outlook on the recession...and why not? george, dick, and all their buddies at halliburton have never seen better profits.

2-bush seems to think the 'war' started before 9/11...which is in fact true since the act of bombing the middle east in covered up operations has been common practice for decades. i just never expected him to let that slip. also, that would imply the 'war' (campaign of murduring middle eastern people) will go on long after the iraq and afghanistan wars are officially wrapped up.

bilb
aww damnit PVS.. i thought you had another dumbass Bush quote for me & you get all serious on me stick out tongue

E.M.Howlett
I will come to the 300 aniversary of St. Petersburg every year! laughing out loud

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Bush just said this in the press conference following the EU-US Summit:

Re. Iran.

"We disagree in an agreeable way..."

Priceless.

JacopeX
why are u people so obssesed with making fun of bush? is it REALLY that funny? You look like an idiot

Bardock42
Because the "most powerful man" on earth is an idiot. That's actually quite funny, I mean I even laugh about totally unimportant people being stupid. I think Bush being an idiot is funny (yet sad) to a new level.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Did JacopeX think that final part only applied to him?

PVS
"I tell people, let's don't fear the future, let's shape it." Jun. 7, 2006

"the first choice, and a choice that I think will work with the Iranians is diplomacy. And I believe we can accomplish this through diplomacy." May 9, 2006

indeed the best way to diplomacy is through diplomacy.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>