I didnt know icecream helped you sleep!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Loving_Daniel11
I was watching the food channel today <hehe, you know me, nonstop eater> and It said that IceCream has Calcium in it and also puts you to sleep. I never knew this....I dont even know if its true or that Im just an insomniac.

shaber
confused

SlipknoT
didnt know that either

Loving_Daniel11
Mweheheh

SlipknoT
harharhar

Jackie Malfoy
It can!I can't eat it or I get a stomach ache that stinks so much.I miss icecream so much.Well maybe Frozen yogert will help me instead.JM

Loving_Daniel11
stick out tongue Slipknot
What do u mean u miss it?

SlipknoT
Frozen Yogurt wishes it was ice cream

Loving_Daniel11
Yes it does!

chelsea17
whoa..never heard that

Loving_Daniel11
Yepples!!! Heard it on the news last night.
Im gonna do like they did on Scary Movie 3 and get me a big ass tub of ice cream that I can barely wrap my arms around. MWAHAAHAHAHA

WindDancer
Ice Cream has milk. So basically you're drinking milk. That's why it puts you to sleep.

Loving_Daniel11
Yea thats true.

chelsea17
oh well cool....i have strawberry swirl ice cream in the freezer happy

Loving_Daniel11
Oo Sounds good. Hell Id eat it as soon as it got home from the grocery, knowing me.

shellie
chocolate-chip mint ice cream is sooo good . though its never made me sleepy .

chelsea17
i did stick out tongue

Loving_Daniel11
Lol big grin

Frosty Beverage
so does milk, and steak...hmmm...

actually all food no expression

Shaolin Monk
yeppers, and they say if you eat a banana with a glass of milk a little before you lay down, it will really help

Loving_Daniel11
Im not much on bananas. Eugh.

Phoenix Aska
ice cream helps you sleep because it has dairy products in it..I think dairy products have some chemicl in them that helps you sleep..Take nasty warm milk for example...

eggmayo
Ice cream helps you sleep if it has tranquilisers in, or is Vodka icecream.

Phoenix Aska
well I guess that would help too...

Loving_Daniel11
heh.

Phoenix Aska
but then you'd wake up with a hangover if you put too much vodka in your ice cream...and that would tate horrible anyways...

Loving_Daniel11
yucks.

Kosta
Icecream is dairy, anything dairy has calcium, and becuase it has cream/milk etc, it helps you sleep. smile

Rosen Amernans
*craves icecream* drool

Kosta
ditto

Loving_Daniel11
My mommy boughtme chokkate ice cream this morning Yay. Lol.

frodo34x
Even Cheese?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.