Useless and Retarded Facts To Acknowledge One's Brain!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Loving_Daniel11
Regular Facts:
-Your ribs move about 5 million times a year, every time you breathe
- Several well documented instances have been reported of extremely obese people flushing aircraft toilets whilst still sitting on them. The vacuum action of these toilets sucked the rectum inside out.
- The worlds oldest piece of chewing gum is over 9000 years old!

Law Facts:
- In Philadelphia, you can't put pretzels in bags based on an Act of 1760.
- It is against the law to mispronounce the name of the State of Arkansas in that State.
- In Memphis, Tennessee, a woman is not to drive a car unless a man warns approaching motorists or pedestrians by walking in front of the car that is being driven.
- In Illinois, the law is that a car must be driven with the steering wheel.
- In Texas, it's against the law for anyone to have a pair of pliers in his or her possession.

Rude Facts <Warning: May Be Explicit>
- "Formicophilia" is the fetish for having small insects crawl on your genitals.
- The saying "it's so cold out there it could freeze the balls off a brass monkey" came from when they had old cannons like ones used in the Civil War. The cannonballs were stacked in a pyramid formation, called a brass monkey. When it got extremely cold outside they would crack and break off... thus the saying.
- Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn't wear pants.
- Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks, otherwise it will digest itself.

Wierd Facts:
- The moon is moving away at a tiny, although measurable distance from the earth every year.
- Ketchup was sold in the 1830s as medicine.
- Ancient Egyptians slept on pillows made of stone!
- Astronauts are not allowed to eat beans before they go into space because passing wind in a spacesuit damages them.
- The record number of male (human) orgasms in an hour is 16.
- The average human will eat 8 spiders while asleep in thier lifetime.

That concludes our lesson for today folks.

Jackie Malfoy
lol!Why tell us then?jm

Ronny
posts for the fun of it

... there was something i was supposed to do ... hmmmm messed

Loving_Daniel11
Yea, I thought these were funny so I posted 'em. Thanks Ronny stick out tongue
G'Night. BB Tomorrow. *Falls over*

Jackie Malfoy
Goodnight guys!JM

SlipknoT
Ouch, I wouldnt want my rectum sucked out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.