Arrrrrrrrggg!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tptmanno1
God, Shit pisses me off sometime. Expecially my parents.
Ok Here's the story, My cousin, who is my sisters friend, not mine, she usually doesn't want anythign to do with me is sleeping at my grandmothers house where me and my family are staying because of the holidays. Now in one room there are 2 twin beds where my sister and I sleep usually. But tonite because my Cousin is staying over, I have to move, and the ONLY other bed where I can sleep is literaly hard as a rock. and I can't get more that 3 hours of sleep on that, and I need just a bit more than that.
Now, am I being completly unreasonable when I want to sleep in my own bed tonite, and object to movien to accomidate my sisters friend? I don't really care if she sleeps over, I accually don't want her over (because of her I can't watch the daily show marathon....). I think if my sister wants her to sleep over, she should make the sacrifice, it should be her problem not mine! I just wanna get some f*cking sleep!

Thanks for listen to me rant, it helped.

Jackie Malfoy
Ok first of all calm down and take a deep breath.Ok when you are relax do something that would make you feel better.That is what I do after my stepfather says something nasty about my dad.JM

Tptmanno1
Yea, writing about it helped.

Demarthl
tell em to **** off and if they try and force you out throw a bucket of cold water on em and lock em outside for 10 minutes
****in girls

chelsea17
stay up and drink lots of coffeeyes

Tptmanno1
hehe
will you stay up with me chels?

SlipknoT
Dude that sucks, Beta the shit out of your sister and force her and her friend to complie

Tptmanno1
Its not my sister, its my parents...

chelsea17
as long as i can wink

Tptmanno1
yay!

Ronny
BLAST APC eek! AND SCREAM AT THEM EARLY IN THE MORNING!!!

SlipknoT
Well then beat the shit out of them, and if they dont complie then, thier heads will roll

Tptmanno1
or my new tool CD!
GREAT IDEA!!!!

Ronny
WOOHHOO

SlipknoT
YEEEEAAAA

chelsea17
folgers coffee is ok....not the best though stick out tongue

SlipknoT
I put tons of sugar in my coffee

chelsea17
well there ya go stefan..you can do that too

SlipknoT
my name isnt stephan no expression

R0B
Coffee sucks, it dosnt taste good without a gallon of sugar

SlipknoT
Exactly

chelsea17
i know....i meant him lol

SlipknoT
oh

chelsea17
yeah...so guys...whats going on

SlipknoT
nothing really, I have to pee

chelsea17
well then go pee

SlipknoT
Ok, close your eyes

chelsea17
*closes eyes* ok

Tptmanno1
lol,
not too much chelse,
hows about you?

SlipknoT
now, it might feel wierd......

chelsea17
i'm about to go blind.....i'm like woosh..drinking mt. dewwink

chelsea17
*leaves room and closes and locks door* ok go

SlipknoT
Well now that your gone I cant do it.... sad

chelsea17
why not

SlipknoT
because it involved you...alot

chelsea17
well you should tell me how it involved me

SlipknoT
you really dont want to know

chelsea17
then nevermind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.