Whats wirth Ultimate power levels?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightaxe
I just got the new wizard and read an article about the ultimate lines power levels and was surprised by how low the lfting strengths were. Captain Marvel can lift 950 pounds, Spidey can life 2 tons but hes still growing, Iron man can lift 10 tons!, Captain America can lift 2 tons, Thor can only lift 13 tons, Colossus can lift only 14 tons which should end our arguements about if ultimate colossus is stronger than 616 universe one, the thing ca lift 16.5 tons and maybe most surprising the hulk can lift only 17 tons! I dont know about you guys but this really surprises me and seems to not make sense, in the ultimates the hulk was destroying entire Skrull space ships. Please say what you guys think about this.

PS i was typing this pretty fast so its like one long sentence lol

vaya_the_elf
Where did you find the article?

lightaxe
In wizard, i said that 0_0

vaya_the_elf
opps

Sorry about that.

lightaxe
np i was messing around

juggernaut74
I read that and Wizard can put anything in their magazine they want and it will influence the whole comic world. I think and alot of people think it is complete Bull. I dont believe it one bit. Thor 13 tons thats crap. All of it was crap.

Magee
wow hulk 17 tons, thor 13 lol. Man they have been seriously weakened although it does seem more realistic in a way but still lol 17 tons... Maybe its because the characters r relativly new or maybe its because wizard talk the biggest load of sh!it

K3VIL
Anyway the strenght levels and the power of Ultimate Universe characters is wrong.I mean, Colossus wiping the floor with Thor.
Bah

Napalm
In ultimite spider-man he can only lift 2 tons because hes still pretty young buy the times hes 18 hell be able to lift 10

whobdamandog
I guess there trying to be more realistic. You really shouldn't be able to lift more than a couple of ton's over your head due to leverage and gravity.

Napalm
Whoever changed the hulks power level should be shot. The hulk is capable of lifting over 100 tons

ScarletSpider
Whatever, it doesn't really matter. That was some adhoc power guide some schmuck compiled for Wizard. If and when Millar, Ellis, Vaughn, Bendis or whomever needs to, they'll have whichever character they want lift as much as they want. Pretend it's the last 2 Batman movies, and pay it no mind.

SnakeEyes
I was thinking about starting this same thread about a week ago, but was too lazy, then i forgot...
But now i remember and am pondering what's going on... It could just be that that is how much they have shown so far in the ultimate universe and that they have not displayed higher power yet, so Wizard did not count that. IF it is true though, i am pretty dissapointed.

Happy new year

lightaxe
yea dude thats true what scarletspider said, collossus picked up an entire ship a sunken ship from teh bottom of a body of water, and iron man lifted a sub too in teh newest ultimates it was in a preview teh pic i saw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.