Review: So Close

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hypernova
Has anyone seen this movie? Not sure why this DVD made it to our player but I liked it (Yes, the same person that likes Blade Trinity & Hannibal King roll eyes (sarcastic) ) I thought I'd introduce something that I consider not "well-known" in these boards.

Don't forget to read Mr Kim's Review

www.so-close.com

MildPossession
I saw it when it was first released, I wanted to see it because of Karen Mok(one of my favourite actresses, the third woman on the right on that dvd cover you put up) and Shu Qui. Fabulous fun movie with some fantastic scenes in. Some dodgy CGI stuff in some scenes but apart from that I really enjoyed the movie.

Finally got it on dvd a few weeks ago lol.

The car garage park scenes are great with all three of them.

Hypernova
Yes, I liked the garage scenes too! I also liked the scene when Sue was trying to get away (car chase scenes) and Lynn was fighting for her life while trying to save her sister. I also liked the bath scenes. How cool was that? In a confined space too!

The CG could have been improved... but overall a fun movie big grin Shu Qui is so beautiful! But I think all three lead actress were good!

This was not widely released so I missed it when it came out (if it came out) but I am glad I got to watch it on DVD.

MildPossession
That is one of the only scenes I would have wanted taken out, thought it was cheesy as hell between the two sisters.

It would have been interesting to go deeper into the relationship between Sue and Hong.

Did you know Karen Mok sung the theme, the song by the Carpenters, for the movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.