Enough about this topic lol close the thread??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fiery Eyes
This is about exactly what the topic reads LOL I get online tonight and go to this thread http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=315640&perpage=20&pagenumber=14

and out of the clear blue, RAZ says : I think this topic has been discussed enough
You have not even been discussing this topic and you come in in the middle of a discussion and just close the thread?? A thread that NO one was fighting in, we were honestly discussing it, so why close it???
II don't mean to be rude, if i'm coming off to be, but geezzzzzzzzz how iis that right? Maybe it doesn't interest YOU, but we were still discussing it.
Sorry if I'm out of line here, but just kinda cluseless to why you would close that thread.

SlipknoT
I wondered why he did that to

Dexx
a PM would've worked way better about this wink

BackFire
Because it has been discussed enough.

It had gone on for 14 pages...how much do you have to say about some crazy dyke that cut of babies arms?

Next time you have a question about a mods actions PM instead of opening a thread, it makes you look obnoxious.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.