Red Hair

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dazzler619
I personally think red hair is beautiful but I am curious about 1 thing: Do you think it looks better on men or women?

SlipknoT
red hair is ok

MornGlory
red hair on a man is not attractive - in my opinion

Silver Stardust
I have red hair big grin

Raven Guardia
well Rupret Grint (Ron Weasley) Has red hair and he is darn cute!

Demarthl
i could sing, but i wont...
red dont look right on males
females works fine wink

MornGlory
NOO OOOOO Rupert Grint is not a cute kid- sorry

he looks like one of those kids that gets beat up during recess

Silver Stardust
I like having red hair...it's different. Certainly makes me stand out.

It depends on the person. I think red hair only looks good on people with fair skin.

Imperial_Samura
Hmmm, I would say it looks better women, but then I haven't met many Red headed men.

Cosmic_Beings
Well, I'm a guy so I think Red Hair looks better on girls. But the problem is, girls with red hair have no eyebrows. It's freaky as hell when they wake up in the morn looking like some freak when they don't have mascera. I know, because my mom and a girl I was going easy with had red hair.

Demarthl
then your face blew up

Imperial_Samura
No eye brows??? There was a couple of girls at my High School who had red hair, and they seemd to have eye brows? But then I was never in a situation where I saw them as they were waking up.

SlipknoT
you woke up next to your mom? no expression

Cosmic_Beings
my face blew up? How do you suppose that lol

embarrasment

SlipknoT
laughing , he does

Cosmic_Beings
lol no, when she wakes up and canme out and walked around, and she has no make-up on, she looked awful. I told her that and she got pissed. Guess she didn't want to handle the truth.

Cosmic_Beings
That's exactly my point, it's mascera. You would never be able to tell with my mom when she had mascera on, but I'm serious, the eyebrows are completely see through and gross!

SlipknoT
oh, ok.

Silver Stardust
I have eyebrows...and I never wear mascara so I know it's not that.

Probably because I have darker red hair, it's not strawberry blond or anything.

Cosmic_Beings
Yeah, my mom has strawberry blonde, but the girl I was with had real red hair, and was the same way. It's prolly with 70% of girls with red hair, I'm not saying it's all of them.

Demarthl
like so

SlipknoT
what is that

Cosmic_Beings
lolerskates

Demarthl
cosmic _beings face blowing up ninja

SlipknoT
really?

Demarthl
yep

MornGlory
i like guys with black hair

SlipknoT
I have brownish hair, I might dye it black though

Cosmic_Beings
No it wasn't, I have blonde hair

Jackie Malfoy
Man don't know why but I like it better on man then woman!JM

Cosmic_Beings
I hate red haired dudes, mostly because of all the awful experiences I had with them.

BakaXero
my friend went on a school biology camp and a student from another school was teasing one of the teachers people laughed about it and it became cliche. this is what he said "RED HAIR TAURNS ME ON!!!"
he was teasing a male teacher...

Cosmic_Beings
Was he homosexual or something? confused

§pearhead
I haven't liked red hair on girls until recently, actually.

And my best friend's a red head.

Cosmic_Beings
Me either, I haven't liked red haired girls until I dreamed about one for the past two nights.

Drifter101
sorry when i see red hair on a guy i usually think of the kid from problem child or that bully from a christmas story that ralphy beats up, so i say red hair is way better on a woman then a man

Fetcharada
i reckon red hair is more attractive on a woman.
Nicola Roberts from Girls Aloud has naturally red hair and it's gorgeous.

-Fetch

fever red
Red hair is fantastic- atomic hotness- on a man. My palms sweat...
__It's hot on women, too...
__This thread is so BAD for me- I have to go (the things I may say...)
__I'm with the guy who taunted the teacher...it's just a turn-on. Anywhere. If I don't like the person it's on, still just looking at it ensures I'll have a good time with whomever I'm with.

Ronny
hear hear eek! hes such a cutie!

i have red hair.... but its froma bottle embarrasment

fever red
Bottle, natural- it doesn't matter.
__Well, OK, natural does add something...

Ronny
i look as if i should be a natural red head but im a blonde sad

eggmayo
Natural red sucks IMO, but dyed, bright red is hot on guys.

shaber
I am straight - so women.

eggmayo
Just because your straight doesn't mean you cant appreciate a good-looking guy.

SlipknoT
? huh

Napalm
I like red hair on a woman as long as its natural

SlipknoT
I like girls who have black hair but red streaks

Napalm
Same here

R0B
Yeah me to

Silver Stardust
miffed hey, my hair's naturally red!!!

Ronny
and lana is sexy droolio

Dazzler619
Damn! Why does everyone think red hair looks weird on men? miffed

fever red
I don't. I think it looks mind-meltingly hot.

Dazzler619
Well at least someone agrees with me

Shaolin Monk
I like Pink Hair yes

NyC-gUrL
I think red hair looks good on women happy

Blasphemic_Lain
My aunt has dyed red hair, and it looks okay. My friend has natural red hair...an orange-red that doesn't look bad either, but it makes his freckles show up which is kind of funny because he's self-conscious. My hair is dark brown. So dark people often call it black. I don't know...hair color is hair color. I usually think people look best with the color they naturally have whether it be man or woman.

§ā®äµ
I have natural red hair..and I like it..there is probably less than 10 people who have red hair in my school...

i personally dont like red hair on guys...

*Danii*
I think it looks good big grin

gwiinlgleirn
i have red hair and i have brown eyebrows and dark eyes. That eyebrow thing is only for like 30% of girls w/red hair

fever red
We should legislate to ensure that red-heads get adequate recognition/support for their contributions to society- sizzling sexiness being the chief one. They should get tax exemptions and triple child-credits to encourage the birth of more red-heads...hell, I'm running for office, and that's my platform.

***S***
My hair is currently auburn, does that count? confused

fever red
Well, we'll have to score it on a red scale. Send me a lock of your hair.

***S***
...along with me ass that will be blown off should I enlist? stick out tongue

Nienna
I love red hair on guys droolio

Girls, I don't like it as much....except Maurie is sooo purty happy And I've never seen a pic of Alana. bag

fever red
Well, d@mnit, don't enlist, then! Why enlist when you can enjoy the tax benefits of being a red-head under my pet legislation...hmmm..."pet" legislation, "pet" and "red-head," those words should be associated more often.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.