{CLOIS thread} Clark and Lois

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hermione7
I love the tandem of Clark (Tom Welling) and Lois (Erica durance) in Smallville, so im starting a thread here,

If u like clois, feel free to post anything, pics or fanfics or vids

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/buffywill07/clois_around2.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/buffywill07/gifclois2.gif

hermione7
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/buffywill07/clois.gif

Fics

Future Tense

summary: Clark and Lana found an unconscious older version of Lois in the caves and Clark also found there an Id with the daily planet logo with a picture so familiar and named Lois Lane Kent

Destiny

liam k
I like your thread, and your pics of smallville, oh.. hi as well

DarthLazious
I think Lana is the perfect girl for Clark.

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by DarthLazious
I think Lana is the perfect girl for Clark.
i agree yes

but we all know he eventually gets with lois!!!!

Darth_Nefarus
Lana is not the perfect girl, Lois is. She's got a lot more spunk, intelligence and is argueably hotter.
Although I wouldn't argue it lol

TWelling4Ever
I like them both, and I'd love to see him with Lana, but if they do go by the comic, it'll be Lois Lane....

hermione7
I do really think Clark and lois are so perfect together and if they will not hook up in season 5 well we have a hook up in Superman Returns
Im bored with Clana they'll die soon

LONG LIVE CLOIS!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/buffywill07/CLOISmovie.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/buffywill07/b134.jpg

TWelling4Ever
of course they'll get together!!!

hermione7
yup but I do really like clark (Tom) and Lois (Erica) to hook up. they have great chemistry in Smallville

TWelling4Ever
^ um...yes, i just said that...

hermione7
some quotes in the comics... I'd like to post

(2004) Secret Identity
"Hey, it's me. Look, I'd like to apologize for..." - Clark
"Yeah, yeah. It was all just harmless fun, right? Listen, if you knew how many times I've... No, wait. You probably do, huh?" - Lois
"Probably. I'm not just a Clark. I'm a Clark Kent. I've been set up with eighteen Loises, seven Lanas, and a Cat Grant." - Clark
"Cat Grant? Is that someone from Superman?" - Lois
"Beats me. My college roommate thought it was hysterical though, so I guess so." - Clark
"Look, I'm guessing you don't have dinner plans. Mine just fell through too, so if you'd like to..." - Clark
"Look, no offense, but... ah, what the hell. You seem nice enough. Just promise me you don't have a friend named Lex, who's going to kidnap me and threaten the city with his death ray." - Lois
"I mentioned before how much I'm liking Manhattan. Especially at night. So just let me add this: It's way, way better when you're sharing it with someone. She's working for an interior designer. She likes it a lot. She's from San Francisco. Went to Carleton College in Minnesota. She loves Joel Garreau's books too. And she knows Tevis -- she's even read The Queen's Gambit! She wants to go around the world in a balloon someday. Her nose wrinkles up when she laughs. And she smiles -- she smiles like life's a joke, and you're in on it with her. If I sound smitten, don't read too much into it -- it's just because I am." - Clark
"So, how'd we do? Worth another try sometime?" - Clark
"I'll have to give you a buzz on the ol' signal watch sometime." - Lois
"That's Jimmy Olsen." - Clark
"Whatever." - Lois
"Sometimes I just look at her, and I can't believe someone this great even likes me. Sometimes I can't remember what it felt like not to know her. The way she gets out of a chair. The hitch in her breath when she's delighted by something. I know when she's quiet because she's just quiet. Or when she's quiet because she's thinking. Or worried. And she knows me, too. And likes what she knows. I think. But she doesn't know all of it, does she? That's the part that bothers me. I'm hiding something from her. From everyone, but especially from her. And I feel like I'm lying to her. It used to be okay. It used to be fine. I even still write this journal on my old mannual typewriter, because I don't want it on any computers. Don't want it getting out. Not to anyone. But it's not okay anymore. Not with her. I know her so well. I love her, I think. And I think she knows -- I think she knew it before I did. But I haven't said it. I can't. I'd be asking her to say it back to me. And she doesn't know me, does she? She just thinks she does. I've never lied to her. But I haven't told her the truth, either, have I?" - Clark
"I didn't want to lose her. I thought, maybe some big apologetic gesture. And she's never been all that big on flowers. I figured, if I have to lie to be with her, I'll lie. It's worth it. And then, at her door, I didn't want to lie. It was all a bad idea. I knew it." - Clark
"Just being there, being with her -- I wasn't so twitchy. I felt better. More grounded. Connected. I mattered. I was Clark again. Not a target. Not my job, not my powers, just Clark. I belonged here. And I could see it in her eyes, her smile.." - Clark
"Clark, what is this? I know you're a big strong he-guy, you don't have to..." - Lois
"Unbutton my shirt." - Clark
"What? We're on top of my building! Sure, it's getting dark, but..." - Lois
"Unbutton my shirt." - Clark
"OOOO-kay, but if you think you're unsnapping my jeans, mister, the way you've been acting, you've got another..." - Lois
"When I was fourteen, I was caught shoplifting. Me and two other girls. Not just lipsticks and candy, either. It was juvenile court, the records are sealed, but stilll, I've always been terrified someone will find out..." - Lois
"I guess we're both dangerous felons, then. Public menaces. Well, your secret's safe with me. Now if you'd care to... I know you've been here longer than I have... but you should really see Manhattan the way it was meant to be seen...!" - Clark
"So what's next? Your Fortress of Solitude?" - Lois
"Well... I do know this great Crab Shack on the outer banks in North Carolina. Found it when I was in college." - Clark
"We... we couldn't. Could we?" - Lois
"For you, Lois... anything." - Clark
"Is that it? Is that the fortune cookie answer? Love is someone who'll share your baggage, no matter what it is? The whole trip down, I was listening, looking, searching. For anytihng unusual, any sound, any movement that didn't belong. Even so, it was the best flight of my life. Lois just ook it all in. She didn't say a word. Not until the very end." I know I can never be sure. not intellectually. A secret shared is a secret exposed, and so on. But it doesn't matter. Life is risk. Love is risk. And if she'll share mine... I' msure. I can feel it. It's right. From now on... we're in this together." - Clark
"So. Did you really just wait for me?" - Lois
"I picked up your flight over Alberta, shadowed it in, and tracked you all the way to the Ferry." - Clark
"Clark Kent... Sometimes I still can't get over the fact that I married a man named Clark Kent. I think my parents were more weirded out by that than by your not being Indian." - Lois
"Mine just thought it was funny." - Clark
"So how'd you like the card? You haven't said anything about it." - Lois
"The card? It was funny. I liked it. What? Why are you looking at me like..." - Clark
"I don't believe it. Two-time National Book Award Finalist. Been on the Today show four times, and he still doesn't get it. It was a birthday card. Of the Superman Family. 'We'll see you soon.' Birth-day. 'We.' Superman Fam-ily..." - Lois
"Huh? You... you mean...?" - Clark
"How about 'Henry' if it's a boy?" - Clark
"Henry? Henry Kent?" - Lois
"Sure. Henry Kent. Good solid American name. A strong name. Nobody makes fun of the name Henry." - Clark
"If it has powers... if there are problems..." - Clark
"Clark, we talked about this when we decided to try. It's a risk we'll take." - Lois
"I didn't know it was possible to be even more in love. I think about them -- the twins -- growing, developing. Fragile, unprepared -- I wonder what kind of father I'll be." - Clark
"You better not be using x-ray vision on our kids..." - Lois
"What? I wouldn't -- you couldn't think that I'd..." - Clark
"I could stop. If they don't have anyone to look for, there's nothing to find." - Clark
"No, no -- you can't do that." - Lois
"But..." - Clark
"Clark, this is a part of who you are. It's what you've chosen to do with your... skills. If you stopped, then heard about those disasters, knew you could have helped... I don't think you'd be happy like that. I don't think you'd like being that person." - Lois
"What do you think? And how's the rocker?" - Clark
"The nursery's gorgeous, Clark. Just gorgeous. And this rocker... I don't think I'm ever getting up again. I'm not sure I can." - Lois
"Clark, what?" - Lois
"Malloy. We agreed on an ultrasonic signal if they need me in an emergency. It just went off. Of course they picked now. I won't go. Not tonight." - Clark
"Clark... I know you want to be here. I'd love it if you were. But this..." - Lois
"This is what I said I'd do. To safeguard you. And them. This is the price. The compromise. I know. I know." - Clark

hermione7
"But it played so well because it's more than just a history lesson. The story of the dynasty's beginning, of Kal-El and one Lois Lane... Is a love story... that's isn't over yet." - Platinum (Page 184) JLA one million

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/5246/superbanner1ps.jpg

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/3121/avatar96559412no.gif

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/8554/506smile8xt1im.jpg

Marth18
clark IS A VAMPIRE

hermione7
well he's immortal... haha smile

"LZYXM LTPKZ, the Superman of the fifth dimension, took the D.N.A. sample I saved from Solaris and, together, they turned it inside out through time until it became a woman. That's how it started. It was like he'd waited a billion years for her, like nothing else had meant anything in all that time. It felt like the whole universe was being put right somehow." -- JLA: DC One Million

Kal875
Guys this is suposed to be about Smallville, if you wanna talk about Superman go to the Superman forums

hermione7
^ok... so this thread is all about Clark Kent (tom welling) and Lois Lane (erica durance)

feel free to post anything about them... pics and wallpaper

hermione7

Marth18
i wish they didnt have too much of the clark and lana story, they went into too much detail unlike the movies. would make a lot of people feel better if they didnt have clark and lana so close SO HE CAN GET WITH LOIS AND LANA IS MINE!!!!!

hermione7
^ yah.. ur right if they just didn't play so much of the clana story... they wouldn't be tired of doing it...

u know in the comics clark wasn't that obssessed with lana... he thinks of lana as a little sister he didn't have...

FistOfThe North
When I first read {Clois}, I thought the thread started was trying to compare Chloe and Lois to each other for Clark. Or maybe who'd be Clark's next fling out of the 2.

hermione7
well...if it was about that... it should be chlois (chloe+lois) but anyways its another thread here

Kal875
Originally posted by Marth18
i wish they didnt have too much of the clark and lana story, they went into too much detail unlike the movies. would make a lot of people feel better if they didnt have clark and lana so close SO HE CAN GET WITH LOIS AND LANA IS MINE!!!!!

My personal opinion is that the movies sucked.
I'm glad they did'nt put Clark with Lois right away.

(Even though they did have Lana obseesed with Clark in the Comics)

Marth18
yea well, we know by now they arent going directly with the comics, they are trying to make this "REAL" as possible im guessing

Kal875
yup

BballRules41
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
Lana is not the perfect girl, Lois is. She's got a lot more spunk, intelligence and is argueably hotter.
Although I wouldn't argue it lol

I disagree...Lana just has the innocent vide and everything. The only time Lois has looked better than Lana was when she was the stripper. And then compare her to Lana when she was in the pool on the Nicodemus flower....come on

Kal875
Originally posted by BballRules41
I disagree...Lana just has the innocent vide and everything. The only time Lois has looked better than Lana was when she was the stripper. And then compare her to Lana when she was in the pool on the Nicodemus flower....come on

Are you saying that Lana is better looking than Lois?! mad
You poor misguided fool...your an idiot if you think so. Lana's a skinny ass moron. Lois is perfect.droolio

BballRules41
Originally posted by Kal875
Are you saying that Lana is better looking than Lois?! mad
You poor misguided fool...your an idiot if you think so. Lana's a skinny ass moron. Lois is perfect.droolio

Are you kidding? Hey if you wanna fight im ready to throw down! Attention Everyone: Compare the Pool scene with the stripper scene. Plus Lana plays hard to get...anyone can nail a skank...i like a challenge

Thorinn
I think Lois is hotter than Lana, although I like watching Lanas' badgirl episode. droolio

but Lois is hotter, and her stripping, omg. shock

shifty

hermione7
I agree with the two... Lois is definitely, hotter, beautiful, smart, spunky...

Lana is yeah innocent looking but a little bit boring... skinny too

ok guys this is a clois thread... not about lana...
talk about clark and lois...

Kal875
Originally posted by BballRules41
Are you kidding? Hey if you wanna fight im ready to throw down! Attention Everyone: Compare the Pool scene with the stripper scene. Plus Lana plays hard to get...anyone can nail a skank...i like a challenge Lana does'nt play hard to get, she just does'nt get any.

Lets get back to Clois

Marth18
like i said before, it doesnt matter, clark ends up with both

Kal875
That lucky dog. Actually the only girl besides Lana Clark showed intrest in was Lucy.

hermione7
clark ends up w/ lois not both... clana is so... over now...

I'm so glad if they would do a little foreshadowing of clois in the final ep. of sv

Marth18
i mean in that cheesy comic red superman and bluesuperman

hermione7
^ahh... smile so superman ended with both in that comic... well I didn't know about that

hermione7
off topic

kate's interview on ok mag.. (guess my fear of her lois lane is gone)

http://www.bluetights.net/theplanet/showthread.php?t=11457

Thorinn
when are clark and lois going to do it? erm

Marth18
never

hermione7
Originally posted by Thorinn
when are clark and lois going to do it? erm

everything is possible on smallville... so u never know and there's superman returns coming up... better watch that

and as for marth18... dont bash clois ... this is a clois thread so give some respect..

Marth18
im not bashing clois, i like clois more then clana by 100x
(PAGE 3 MINE SUCKRES) but yea, im sick of the lexana crap too thats gotta stop, that is really stupid, they are turning smallville into a fking Soap Opera or somthing like the O.C. ..... so stupid

hermione7
^well...I just thought ur bashing clois because you posted never...

so then its ok...

Marth18
no....there is nothing more important then clois that is the main shiet its all meant to be

hermione7
^wahaha,... I like what you are saying now... ur the best...

hermione7
This is from SMALLVILLE Magazine # 14

"The writers are making it so she isn't catty; she's not in there to steal a man and therefore people become more forgiving of it," she continues. "It is possible it will become a growing up process. Obviously, he ends up in love with Lois, but it is not like she's being manipulative and has gone after him. Maybe that makes it easier for people to accept she's in the picture because she's not really threatening. She's just existing."

Lois may not be gaga over Clark yet, but beneath the surface, temperatures are rising. After all, the constant teasing and lingering stares and smiles between the pair are all smoking guns. "It is one of those things where something is obviously brewing or there is certain chemistry," agrees Erica. "Whether it has come to light to either of them or they are willing to admit it to the other person is the question. When you have that banter, it foreshadows something for the future. Right now, they are jockeying for position. It is the game they play. Clark and Lois both have their own way of looking at life. Lois has a lot of defense mechanisms, a lot of walls and other protective things she does. She deflects a lot so even if it came up in her mind for just an instant, she would turn it into a joke. Lois would step away because she's not ready for someone that close to her. It keeps things spicy."

Erica also prefers that natural progression over the predictable love at first sight. "I always think the more interesting relationships keep you going back to different shows, to watch the characters come together," explains Erica. "Look at Friends, where they had the whole Ross and Rachel thing going on for 10 years. People kept going back and they watched the last show to see if they ended up together. When you watch a movie or show and they are all lovey-dovey, it's okay. What is interesting are the sparks and the realistic side of getting to know each other. Clark and Lois haven't known each other long, so it doesn't seem normal for them to both be in love, especially since they are such independent individuals with different ways of going about things. Neither of us is going to give up our perspective on how to deal with a situation, which creates some of the humor. I've enjoyed that."

About Reporting...

"They are starting to unfold that a little bit," confirms Erica. "She hasn't taken ownership of it quite yet. Lois doesn't have the side of it where you love to research, but she loves to solve the mystery and get involved. If she feels someone personally needs to be protected, she will jump in with two feet, go after it, and find the answers. Chloe will sit there and captain the ship while Lois goes, 'That is great. I've seen that before. Let's go do something physical.' They are trying to bring her cerebral side out more, though."

Speaking of cerebral sleuths, the episode Exposed featured the latest in a string of Lois and Chloe team-ups, and Erica is pleased that their family ties transcends bickering over Clark. "I like that there is a strong female relationship where you are not competing with one another; you are just there for each other," confesses Erica. "It is like that sister relationship, and it is nice to represent that. It doesn't always have to revolve around a man. They just get along."

Part of Smallville's charm is that these are the years that mold and shape Clark Kent into the most iconic hero of all time and Lex as his hated arch-nemesis. These adventures have simultaneously provided a foundation for Lois. "Her time in Smallville has grounded her more," offers Erica. "Whether Lois admits it or not, she's starting to realize there are people that are there for her. It has given her a better mother and father figure, which she's never had, and that whole sense of family and belonging. Lois used to move around a lot, and finally she's okay sticking in one place. That is really good because it will help her become the woman she was meant to be."

Which brings it full circle to Clark's future wife. Both Lana and Lois are exceptional women, but ultimately, Lois captures his heart. After chasing Lana all these years, what changes Clark's mind? "It is one of those things where maybe they are soul mates; maybe they are a really good match for each other," suggests Erica. "Sometimes the people you think you hate each other the most seem to have that flip side. They end up belonging together because of their differences, and both have a great sense of honor. They will fight for anybody and as long as it is the right thing to do. They just have a unique way of going about it."

Lois Lane
I do have a smallville rp up on the unhosted thread for the role plays. It's a role play, but it's intended for Lois/Clark though they are working at The Daily Planet. Join in the fun! I do have a character thread for smallville. Just look under the unhosted thread.

hermione7
^hey lois lane.... hah! my favorite character in the whole world....

don't know how the role play works? so how?

Well.. I've just been lucky bec Lois and Clark the new adv.. {teri and dean) has started here last sundayyy... I love the tandem

some quotes

Lois: "You know, if somebody had asked me three days ago who the one person in the world I admired most was, I'd have said you. But, without really knowing what that meant. Without understanding that the hardest thing about being you is all the things you can't do. All the cries for help that you can't answer. And how that quietly tears you apart. But it never stops you. And after living a little of that myself, I realized something. Something that I never thought was possible."
Clark: "What?"
Lois: "I love you more. More than I ever have and more than I ever thought I could love anyone, and so, I wanna ask . . . Will you marry me?"
Clark: "Who's asking? Lois or Ultra Woman?"
Lois: "Who's answering? Clark or Superman?"
Clark: "I'm answering."
Lois: "I'm waiting."
Clark: "Yes." -- 'Ultra Woman'

hermione7
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/2741/jessbanner074cf.jpg

I love Lois

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/5333/locon22sf8yb.gif

hermione7
NEW TV GUIDE ARTICLE

Best quotes from it that I wrote up

In addition to this vigilantism, Clark is also keeping a close eye on Oliver's budding romance with Lois Lane. "The issues Clark had with Lana come up again because obviously, he doesn't want to see Lois get hurt," says Gough, adding that this will also spark Clark to acknowledge "feelings for Lois that he didn't realize he had."

Clark will probably have to wait until he's ready to break out the cape and tights for that to go anywhere, however. "We've established that has a thing for young superheroes," Gough says. "First Arthur Curry, then Oliver Queen and ultimately Clark Kent. She definitely gets around the Justice League!."

Which should make for quite a season now that Gough is bringing back Aquaman, Cyborg, and the Flash for the launch of Green Arrow's junior Justice League in January. This won't just affect hero-groupie Lois, but also reluctant crusader Clark, who has more than a few issues with Oliver's methods

------------------

start of clark having feelings for lois!!!

http://img231.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gatargetnw0.jpg

hermione7
just wanna bring this up smile cuz of the epic episode homecoming smile CLOIS IS LOVE smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.