Spiderman Trivia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BloodBird
LET ME SEE IF ANYONE CAN ANSWER THESE FOUR THREE SIMPLE QUESTIONS

1. HOW WAS CARNIAGE FINALLY KILLED AND BY THE HANDS OF WHO???

2.WHAT CROSSOVER DID SPIDERMAN FIRST GET INVOLVED WITH IN THE MARVEL WORLD???

3. AND FINALLY WHEN U GET THE 2ND ONE I WILL ASK THIS ONE!!!

GOOD LUCK

POST UR OWN FOR ME TO ANSWER AS WELL I KNOW ALOT BOUT SPIDERMAN AND MaRvEl!!!

lukester
1. I didn't know that Carnage was dead. I live in England, and out ASTONISHING SPIDER-MAN is about 3.5 years behind the USA's AMAZING SPIDER-MAN.

2. Wasn't it the original secret war? I think you could have worded this question better.

-RAD-

hotsauce6548
1. What Spidey comic series are you talking about?
2. I'm going to agree with lukester, even though I have no idea.
3. Why are you writing in all caps?

Joker1237
have no ideal for 1

and 2, I guessing Spiderman first cross over was with the X-Men.

Dazzler619
1.My best guess is when Venom ate Cletus' symbiote when he was back in prison

2.I think it was Fantastic Four

3. I don't understand the question

Spiderman_RJ
1carnage is not dead at all and WILL NEVER BE!!!!!!!!!

well if the second u meant INSIDE marvel universe, dazzler is right spiderman first met FF in his 4rht or 5th comics

now if u meant first cross over, spiderman did was with superman. i dont know the title in english altho but it was in the 76 i think

BloodBird
OK HERE IS THE ANSWERS FIRST THE ONE U GUYS GIOT PROPS TO THE ONE WHO GOT IS IT WAS THE X MEN GJ JOKER 1237

as for carniges death IT DID VERY MUCH HAPPEN IN THE COMICS THAT WOULD COME OUT AFTER THE ORIGINALS INTRODUCING CARNAGE AND VENOM AND WHATNOT THE LASTY COMIC MADE DEPICTED WITH CARNIGE FIGHTING SPIDERMAN AND VENOM AND VENOM WAS DEFEATED OT KILLED BUT CLOSE AS FOR CARNIGE SPIDERMAN DEFEATS HIM AND I BELIVE TIES HIM TO A ROCKET but he was definitly killed from being THROM/BLASTED INTO THE SUN!!!!

and now question 3 who was the charector from X-men spiderman was most aquaintred????? with HINT: THINK OF THE VIDEO GAMES SPIDERMAN 1 for ps or ps2 don member!!!!

Spiderman_RJ
i have no idea,ps1 spiderman dont have any x man on it.
second what u meant for crossover? an special edition comics joining two diferent heroes? another world team up or what?

BloodBird
fine the answer is the beast and the best example for this is that on spiderrman 1 for playstation which begot the prequil fro the spiderman2 the movie the guy who is on all the ? things is the beast and it is true wink

Spiderman_RJ
the beast is on spiderman 2 for PS1 not on spiderman 1 dude

Spiderman_RJ
and since when are they aquaintence, just becouse beeast also like chemicals?

BloodBird
they r in the crossovers wink he is the closest to spiderman than any x-man and i said most aquainted with

Reborn Again
Wolverine?

radioboy121
Wolverine knows Spiderman's identity, but I cannot see them being exactly close either. He did kiss Jean once, however .

Nataku8188
1) Carnage has never DIED. The closest was Venom's assimilation of the Carnage symbiote at one point.

2) The fantastic Four were his first intermingling appearance.

3) Spider-man has had the most appearances with Wolverine, but in most crossovers he doesn't favor any of the X-men, although he has been known to look to Xavier for advice. From the FF, spidey is friendliest with Jonny, the flamer.

BloodBird
u may be right bout the last two BUT DONT UI DARE TELL ME I AM WRONG SINCE I HAVE READ THE COMIC CARNIGE WAS LASTED INT THE DAMN SUN AND KILLED KILLED KILLED KILLED "KILLED"

spider-venom
Dude.... are you like 10? You suck at spelling.

Nataku8188
You're wrong.

mordamor22
What series are you talking about when carnage is killed?

BloodBird
the one where venom first gets introduced as well as carnige they might have revived him BUT THE LAST COMIC OF THAT SERIES WAS O HIS DEMISE NOW DOES ANYONE HAVRE ANY SPIDERMAN "TRIVIA"

badsymbiote
Venom and Carnage were not introduced together. Whatever you're referring to is obviously outside of traditional continuity.

Launched into the sun, you say? That certainly seems memorable. Do you happen to remember the name of the series, the title, or what the cover looked like? That could help.

doctorstrongbad
I haven't heard of anybody being launched into the sun.

spider310
I would have to say WOLVERINE

doctorstrongbad
Okay so I guess we will have to start asking some new questions to keep this thread alive. How many girlfriends has Spider-man had?

freezedoom
In the neighborhood of 3 to 4 girlfriends

Next Venom_girl
Girlfriends?
Liz Allen
Betty Brant
Gwen Stacy
Deborah Whitman
Felicia Hardy (Black Cat)
Mary Jane Watson
Did I miss any?

-------

I don't know about being "rocketed into the sun." Something resembling Carnage but empty was ripped in half in space by Sentry, suggesting it was just a piece of the Carnage symbiote rather then Kassidy that was ripped in half. Spidey and Venom "destroyed" Carnage before, but since Carnage is part of Clete's very blood stream... "Carnage never dies." evil face

Scoobless
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
I don't know about being "rocketed into the sun." Something resembling Carnage but empty was ripped in half in space by Sentry, suggesting it was just a piece of the Carnage symbiote rather then Kassidy that was ripped in half. Spidey and Venom "destroyed" Carnage before, but since Carnage is part of Clete's very blood stream... "Carnage never dies." evil face

it didn't look empty to me in that story....

Scoobless
then a minute later...

Scoobless
close up.....

doctorstrongbad
Girlfriends?
Liz Allen
Betty Brant
Gwen Stacy
Deborah Whitman
Felicia Hardy (Black Cat)
Mary Jane Watson
Did I miss any?

You got all the ones I was thinking of. Good job. Okay somebody else ask a question.

Scoobless
ok..... which "super-villain" has made Spider-Man beg for his own life?

Next Venom_girl
Electro. MK.

Scoobless
Electro. MK.

damn.... you're right.... but it wasn't Marvel Knights..... it happened years ago when Nate Grey and Spidey were just becoming friends

ok then....... who killed the "Grim Hunter"?

GGgrievous725
Kaine killed ol grim

28Dave37

GGgrievous725
this forum is dying like the rotting carcuss of a baby seal

Scoobless
Originally posted by GGgrievous725
this forum is dying like the rotting carcuss of a baby seal

then ask more questions......

who was the first person killed by Carnage?

GGgrievous725
was it robert sutcliff?

Scoobless
how long do you normally leave the questions up before you post the answer?

GGgrievous725
i dunno till 3 or 4 posts i guess

Scoobless
i've just rechecked... there may be two possible answers....

he kills one guy after recieving the symbiote.... then he kills another guy after naming himself Carnage.... either will do

Scoobless

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by Scoobless
then ask more questions......

who was the first person killed by Carnage?
Guard 1 and Guard 2? I don't know he has killed so many. stick out tongue

I know who KASSIDY's 1st victem was. Anyone else know? evil face

spider310
Good question I have no idea blowup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.