Control Meh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmic_Beings
I will give you long distance control over me. In other words, tell me to do something, and I will do it. I won't do anything gross, like eat poop or whatever, so leave gross stuff out. I also won't do anything that has a good chance of endangering my health, like stabbing/killing myself, and I won't do anything that would harm anyone else, or cause damage to anything, so don't even ask. Also, keep in mind that it's 6 am and I won't do anything to wake my friends up.

Other than that, I will do anything, so ask away.. I will inform you what I will do before I do it, and then I will come back after I did it and tell you how it went.

Right now it's dark outside, with a one and a half inch of snow covering the ground, and 24 degrees outside, in case you were wondering.

eggmayo
punch yourself in the face again puppet

Thael
Well that rules out anything I would've asked you to do. no expression

Cosmic_Beings
Read teh rulz!

Fine, less fun 4 u

Thael
Well, any of the "fun" I would've had commanding you is lost because its all the things you don't want to do.

Cosmic_Beings
Yeah, you just said that, why are you repeating youself

Filth
Drink bleach big grin

Cosmic_Beings
Sorry, but that's poisonous!

Filth
I know big grin ok then drop a knife on your toes

Thael
Because you clearly didn't get my point the first time around. Moron. no expression

Cosmic_Beings
No because that is teh dangerous!

Cosmic_Beings
No, I did get it, and I said 'fine, less fun 4 you', and somehow your stupid a$$ decided to repeat himself lmao

Reckoning
Why don't you shutup.

Filth
Set your hair on fire

Cosmic_Beings
People that are banned from making me do what they want:

Thael
Reckoning

Thael
I'm stupid? I'm not the one who wants people to tell me what to do....no expression

Cosmic_Beings
Ok, I am going to do that right now.

Thael
Oh no, I'm "banned"...cry

Cosmic_Beings
And I'm not letting people tell me that I can jump off a bridge, as explained in the rules. sleep

Cosmic_Beings
Filth: I just took a hair from my head, and went to the kitchen, and turned on the stove, and burned it in the flame.

eggmayo
Thael, keep posting, then this twattish post will get shut down!

Cosmic_Beings
Users banned from controling meh:

Thael
Reckoning
eggmayo

Thael
Oh eggy, now you've done it, he's banned you.....no expression

eggmayo
Oh no, this is terrible.

I might have to do something drastic.

Thael
laughing out loud

Cosmic_Beings
Get over it, you were stupid, you repeated yourself for no reason, you tried to act like I didn't get it, and now you're showing your immaturity by acting like a fool.

eggmayo
^^ wowums, he actually spelt every word right and used good grammar

Thael
Well, yeah I am. So what? But you obviously missed the sarcasm, I couldn't care less whether or not I have the "authority" to tell you what to do.

Phoenix Aska
if you could say Teh and Meh LESS that would be great!

Cosmic_Beings
Ok, I won't say them anymore.

Df02
He always has in this thread, so why would that be a surprise?
Because u were looking for flaws so you could insult him about his spelling (as seems sooo popular on forums)?

Oh and for the record wowums isnt a word, your sentance doesn't have a full-stop at the end or a capital letter at the beginning. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Don't see wat the major problem with this thread is, more interesting than the majority of tripe that floods the OTF like "Counting games" and "i like to drink blood, is this normal" (which i think was made by Thael....bravo, twatface).

eggmayo
The entire point of my post was to annoy the thread starter.

How is the word 'teh' or 'meh' a real word?
The major problem with this thread is that there is not a point in it... How are we to know whether he has just drunk a glass of orange juice or whatever?

Phoenix Aska
Good job!

I don't really care to be quite honest whether you do or not though...

want a cookie?

Cosmic_Beings
no, I am sick of cookies

Df02
and theres a point to most threads on here?
the point of my joke about ur spelling and grammar was that its stupid to insult others about it unless urs is perfect or theirs is absolutely GOD AWFUL.

Cosmic_Beings
The point of this thread is so you can tell me what I should do, and I wil do it, if it doesn't comflict with the rules in the first post. And I say 'teh' and 'meh' just because I feel like it.

Evy_O
look around at the whole forum, smarthead, you see a lot of threads with an actual point?
the major problem here is that you and your buddy need some manners! sheesh! what's WRONG with everyone on this forum? all you can do lately is pick on people ending your post with "no expression" (you as in general)

Oh great job. *handclups* You are all mighty now.

PS- DROP THE BAD SPELLING NAGGING! Some people DON'T have English as their first language (i.e. moi). And no-one says you are obliged to use the spell checker every frickin time. Get used to it.

eggmayo
Yeah, its a little thing called sarcasm, I know that wowums is not a word, and i believe that I can form a coherent sentence, with proper grammar and punctuation, if I choose to?

Cosmic_Beings
Whenever someone makes a fool of themselves, they say that it was sarcasm, it's happened twice in this thread already...

eggmayo
S'funny you havent said it yet then.

Evy_O
*points to what I said*

Jackie Malfoy
Ok I am controling you wiht my brain. "Come to the table and eat whatever is closet to you!"jm

Cosmic_Beings
Cool, someone is staying on topic. I just ate the closest food to me, which was a frosted gingerbread cookie that was on the table downstairs.

Jackie Malfoy
GOOD GOOD!Now smell what ever is in your kitchen and eat it too.I don't care what it is.Flowers or food!lol!JM

Evy_O
phone the person you have a crush on and confess eek!

Cosmic_Beings
I just went into the kitchen and opened the fridge and smelled the blackberries, so I ate one, and only one, cause they are going to be in a pie.

I moved to new york during the summer, and I literally don't know anyone or have any friends, and I don't know anyone that I have a crush on either. Back where I used to live, I didn't ever get her phone number, so I can't do that.

Jackie Malfoy
Excuses excuses!Just kiding.You may stand still until I get back from school!JK!See you later!JM

Cosmic_Beings
Sorry, no, I won't do that.

JToTheP
I demand that you tell JM your NOT a statue, then take your dog for a walk, or cat, or fish for all I care. stick out tongue laughing out loud

Cosmic_Beings
Jackie Malfoy (you came up with that from hp?) I am not a statue.

I don't have any pets.

JToTheP
Then....go take a walk! eek! laughing out loud

Cosmic_Beings
I am so freaking tired, I have to go to sleep right now. But when I wake up I promise to do everything that has accumilated on this thread by that times, including taking a walk, as long as it isn't against the rules that I put in the first post

Cosmic_Beings
God I'm a genious, I love the title of this thread, 'Control meh'...

Cosmic_Beings
Ok, I'm back, now you all can control meh again.

Filth
Climb on top of your house and jump off

Thael
Can't do that, against the rules. big grin

Filth
ok impaile your heart with a spoon, thats gonna hurt big grin

Thael
cry

Filth
WOW there strict rules, does that mean impailing your self with a spoon is out of the question?

Thael
Well yeah, kinda painful. big grin

Filth
hmmm *trys to think of non suisidal activity* hmmmm what about.....errr this is no fun if we cant make him hurt him self.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.