Sersi vs. The Black Queen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
smokeThese 2 were made for each other.
Sersi, the Avenger, who has 30 ton strength and molecular control along with eye beams of fire, flight and some other goodies like telep.
vs. The Inanimate Queen. raver

radioboy121
I'm not sure what you mean by "Inanimate Queen."

If we are talking about Selene, then she could probably win. Not only does she have some pyrokinesis, mystics, telekinesis, and telepathy to counter Sersi's attacks, she has that life draining ability. She also took down Phoenix (Rachel), but the latter fight may not exactly count as Selene was attacked when she was asleep.

There are two other Black Queens, Jean and another from the Hellfire group I'm unfamiliar with.

who?-kid
Good thread. Both characters have lots in common, but I always found Sersi a bit boring, so I choose Selene, but it should be a great fight.

Krissy Von Doom
Sersi. Her molecular control is pretty good... she turned Ultimus, a Kree eternal, into a dog once.

Maelstrom
Selene is a sorceress as well. If she can counter that attack and it came down to a wrestling match I think Selene wins.

radioboy121
With her draining ability, I do not see Selene resort to wrestling (only in my fantasies).

Krissy Von Doom
If... yes.

muffin man
sersi.
avenger=hero=win via (most dramatic way)

pinksushi1
Sersi via transmutation powers.

galactusischere
I could see this going either way. If Selene can get the oportunity to drain Sersi then she wins. If not then Sersi with her transmutation powers will win this.

pinksushi1
Won't take Sersi long to transmute Selene.

Warlord
Sersi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.