Cable vs. Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
balloonCable is well above the 100 class level with his t.k. and telepth.
Gladiator has a power greater than the Hulk. He can withstand a possibly ever increasing assault. He rips stars in half.

HarmonicFlo88
Cable

norrin radd

KillAll
i think gladiator would win for the first 1 - 4 pages, then get beat mercilessly... like all his other appearances.

radioboy121
Actually, it was an imposter. Yet, Gladiator did get beaten psychically. Cable makes him a vegetable on telepathy alone.

HarmonicFlo88
How is gladiator physically? is he indestructable or is he destructable but very strong?

Golgo13
Gladiator.

Glorificus
Gladiator is absurdly faster.

And Cable unfortunately has no feats like Nate Grey's, who can step into Planck-length time, or even exist without need a physical body. Cable is a bit more limited in such a sense, and also risks burning out quickly.

I'd give Gladiator the majority.

Mindset
Originally posted by Glorificus
Gladiator is absurdly faster.

And Cable unfortunately has no feats like Nate Grey's, who can step into Planck-length time, or even exist without need a physical body. Cable is a bit more limited in such a sense, and also risks burning out quickly.

I'd give Gladiator the majority. There is no risk of Cable burning out quickly.

Cable was able to keep up with SS speed wise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.