Batman and Nightwing vs Hawk and Dove

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David Duchovony
Well who would win? If you guys are unfamiliar with Hawk and Dove, they have superhuman strength, speed and agility well above the range of Cap. I suppose they can each lift a between 2 to 4 tons and run at speeds up to 50-60 miles an hour but this is just a estimate on my part. If you guys know anything else and can correct me please do and if you need more info on the duo look here: http://www.toonopedia.com/hawkdove.htm

lightaxe
Batman and Nightwing would probably take this as long as they have "prep time" big grin, without it no.

The Flash
I don't see any way of Batman and Nightwing winning unless they hit them with pressure points.

Arsenal
Same here, although I would be wearing one of those giant foam fingers cheering Batman on.

Mainstream
Good old pressure points. Hawk and Dove may be strong and fast, but Bruce and Dick have better fighting skills and their gagets too.

David Duchovony
Very true.

psycho gundam
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.