hellblock 13

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
i watched this Troma movie lastnight, and i must say it was not worth my money. i paid $4.40 to rent it, and i want my money back. the story is about a murderer called tara who is about to be excecuted. the executuoner (Gunnar Hannsen) comes to get her, but before she is taken to the chair, she reads him some storys from her book. they are about: a woman who kills her kids, only to have the kids come back to kill her, a redneck white trash woman trying to have her abusing husband killed and a biker gang who preform a ritual to "the greatest biker moll ever" before they ride to mexico to make a drug deal.
as a whole, the movie is a piece of shit (in true Troma fashion) and the visuals are horrible. the storys are so predictable, you may has well have been told the storys before you watch them.
the only reason i got the movie to begin with was because i wanted to see what Gunnar Hannsen looked like (and i was surprised really), you know, "whats leatherface really look like" and i dont think it was worth my $4.40.

moviejunkie23
what did he look like?

tabby999
like this

moviejunkie23
i don't know wich version of him is scarier
hehe jk

tabby999
in the movie he looks kinda indian with all the long hair and beard...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.