evil dead interesting facts and trivia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moviejunkie23
hey whats up
i love the evil dead series so i thought i would make a thread were you can post any cool evil dead facts or trivia you would like.

Here is one, if you watch very closley during army of darkness at the last battle seen between ash and the deadites you can see a ninja turtle fighting in the background briefly laughing

anyone have any other good facts or trivia for the evil dead series please post big grin

tabby999
in the first two, i think the clocks stat going backwards the more evil the surroundings get

tabby999
damn, double posted

BloodBird
wwwwwwweeeeeellllllll their is one thing but also i wanted to say that the second was horrable and te 3rd was arely viewable 1st was awsome so in the first if u watch closely when the demon is attacking ash's friend it's mouth kinda grows larger a lot and then cuts right along through his face up a bit but when u see it his face is has no line there even though u can kinda see the blood when it happened?!?!? blink laughing roll eyes (sarcastic) wacko in the second u can see that two things r wrong first he is flying through the trees not to mention living and ot hitting nyhting but he like slows down b4 hitting and also u notice that there was i think a nest in the evil tree!!!??? blink

lastly in number 3 in one part when he is in the undergroundish area i think i saw a picture frame!?!?!? blink laughing blink peace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.