Green Lantern vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solidarsenal
http://img53.exs.cx/img53/2899/ack1.jpg

Swanky-Tuna
I'm told Thor can absorb any energy with his hammer. By that ability alone, Thor wins.

Linkalicious
He posts these awesome self made pics for all his threads.....that's so much better than everyone else.

I'm going with Thor, but this could probably go GL's way. If Thor's hammer can absorb the energy as I believe it can...then the fight will be short.

But if it can't, then this would be an epic fight. GL's ring has a lot of power to counter the advantages Mjolner gives Thor.

crazyspinz
depends on witch green lantern..... wait no it doenst thor would win againt all of them, but not at the same time

Cosmo Kramer
Green Lantern would get scared, resort to pointing that stupid ring at Thor. Then Thor would become bored and just whack the enemy over the head leaving Green Lantern knocked out cold.

David Duchovony
Who would bringeth the paineth??? Ye olde man of green or the god of thunder, ye should chooseth wisley-eth?

David Duchovony
Ahem-bump.

IRTMU-Dragon
Cant green lantern shield from lightning?

pr1983
which gl? embarrasment

IRTMU-Dragon
dont they all have the same powers?

pr1983
the ring itself basically runs on willpower and imagination...

so there are differences...

eleveninches
Hal (as GL) beat enemies far more powerful than Thor. FAR more powerful

pr1983
thor is pretty damn powerful...

we're talkin superman standard here...

eleveninches
As GL,
Hal has defeated:
Krona
Old Timer
and MANY others WAY more powerful than Thor.

Kyle has defeated:
Oblivion
Solaris (in a team effort)

kgkg
Thor will take most GL's easy

DarkCrawler
But not Hal.

pr1983
i wasnt arguing with you...

all i was saying was that thor is no walkover... even if hal wins...

interesting fight nonetheless...

Never
Mjolnir absorbs the ring's energy. Easily. What will GL do then?

Mjolnir can absorb, detect, nullify energy/magic sources. Any form of energy, any form of magic.

Same way Captain Marvel did in JLA vs. Avengers (she adapted to it).

Tron
Merging

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.